"After he put the belt around me, he walked directly out of the arena."

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
According to Tyron (timestamped below), to his knowledge, the big tomato stormed out of the arena immediately after putting the belt on Tyron.

I know Dana's body language and his avoiding post-fight pressers have been discussed a lot already, but I had no idea he bolted out of there like a bat out of hell. Not a word to anyone. Has this ever happened before?

Edit:

Last edited:
Dana acting like an unprofessional asshole? Unheard of
<{cruzshake}>

Fake news. Many people tell me all the time Dana is doing a fantastic job.

UFC 112. Dana refused to put the belt on Anderson after the Maia fight and dipped out.

Tyron always thinks everythings all about him and everyone is against him.

According to Tyron (timestamped below), to his knowledge, the big tomato stormed out of the arena immediately after putting the belt on Tyron.

I know Dana's body language and his avoiding post-fight pressers have been discussed a lot already, but I had no idea he bolted out of there like a bat out of hell. Not a word to anyone. Has this ever happened before?

If this is true, Dayna White is a true piece of garbage

So happy for fighters like T Wood , Diaz and Stipe, and any other fighter who cucks him every chance they get.

Is there a video of Dana in the cage putting the belt on him? I went to bed as soon as the fight was over.

Sounds like the same shit he always does. When does Dana hang out and suck up to fighters?

Sounds like Woodley being whiny again.

DmoEIZFUUAUTAL7.jpg:large

giphy.gif

Dana was hoping Till would be his new Conor now that he can’t control Conor. I’m so happy Woodley got the finish. Till didn’t even throw anything and Dana looked completely clueless. Dana White is pathetic and he should be fired.

Dana probably stormed out when he heard PPV buy rate was below 100 thousand.

I don't know how Tyron would know if Dana bolted after putting the belt around him but I do know that Dana putting the belt around Tyron was awkward as all hell but over quick and entertaining. Just the way I like it.

Last edited:
Tyron always has a complaint. Forever the victim.

Back