After Fedor finishes Bader in first round

Fedor had a weight of 220-230 pounds and Fedor beat the big guys! Jones cuts the weight so as not to beat the big guys!

It’s funny because they can’t use the age argument so they’ll bring up TRT.

Zzzzzzz
When you two are done fellating each other, watch some PRIDE and get some education.

Minor league discussion in a major league forum. This isn't the same Fedor who wrecked up PRIDE and we all know it. He will be lucky to survive Bader - bless Chael's soul for putting him over. A title win would be a beautiful last accomplishment even though a Bellator title isn't exactly equal to a UFC or PRIDE title. However, I have Bader in the first by overwhelming the last emperor in what might be his final stand.

Its not Fedors fault, but HW was always so thin and hes fought a weaker level of competition. IMO Jones would beat every fighter Fedor ever did, including Fedor, and Jones is more of a natural LHW, (not a hard cut for him).

Jones is GOAT imo because level of competition matters.

After seeing how Bader's current form is, it's hard to see him Koing Fedor but more wrestle fucking to a decision, but Fedor isn't easy to keep on the ground. Bigfoot is much bigger than Bader. Fedors abandonment of his Sambo is really frustrating to watch and when he brawls it opens him up. After the semi final weekend I thought about a 25% chance Fedor can win but now as time passes I believe he can do it. Bader will get him down but maybe a possible armbar by Fedor in round 3.

I called Fedor the GOAT when I got into MMA

But DC, Jones, and prime cain beat prime Fedor.

Why would beating a mildly impressive light heavyweight make him the heavyweight GOAT?

Jon Jones finished Bader with not much difficult. Fedor has to play catch-up with the new era GOAT
Jones finished Chael in 4:33 , Fedor finished Chael in 4:46 . So Jones is currently 13 seconds GOATier than Fedor . Jones beat Bader in 9:20 , 9:20 is the time to beat !!! C'mon Fedor !!!

Jones finished Chael in 4:33 , Fedor finished Chael in 4:46 . So Jones is currently 13 seconds GOATier than Fedor . Jones beat Bader in 9:20 , 9:20 is the time to beat !!! C'mon Fedor !!!
Watch their fights against Chael, you'll be much more impressed with Jones ...

Watch their fights against Chael, you'll be much more impressed with Jones ...
I'm was very impressed with Jones's win over Chael , but if Fedor finishes Bader in 9:06 or earlier , Fedor reclaims GOATyness from Jones .

Nothing Fedor does now should have any impact on his legacy. He's fighting waaaaaaaay past his prime.

Back