After Fedor finishes Bader in first round

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I hope Fedor will have people talking about him as the Goat again. I don't know why we do all the Jon Jones and DC goat talk when you can watch Prime Fedor fights and its obvious he would have finished Both guys.....Sure Jones,DC,GSP,MM and Anderson all deserve consideration but Fedor is the real Goat

Jon Jones finished Bader with not much difficult. Fedor has to play catch-up with the new era GOAT

I hope Fedor will have people talking about him as the Goat again.

People talk about him as GOAT all the time, and rightfully so. Do you mean he's gonna be in contention for current p4p?

What a GOAT if he can beat a blown up LHW. For the record I don't think he will.

How shitty will it be when a legend likenm Fedor gets finished by a guy like bader...

O well that's MMA

<Fedor23>

I agree TS Fedor is the goat but even I get tired of the influx of threads the fighters get after a win. Beating Bader won't change anything kind of like beating Bisping didn't change my opinion of Gsp. I expected him to win that was a terrible match-up. What's crazy is how many people just think Bader will run through him. I favor Fedor even though at this point it really is 50/50 (I guess technically he is the underdog). I'm just supporting my guy.

People talk about him as GOAT all the time, and rightfully so. Do you mean he's gonna be in contention for current p4p?

Maybe in Europe.... He stopped getting love here in the states long long time ago friend.....

QaKifZv.jpg

DC And Jones?? I can understand someone argumenting for Jones, but he is pretty far behind Fedor.

At the moment, Jones beats Fedor.

I think Bader wins but Fedor can KO him if he connects.

Back