After Fedor finishes Bader in first round

How shitty will it be when a legend likenm Fedor gets finished by a guy like bader...

O well that's MMA

<Fedor23>
dude got finished by mitrione

bader is about 10x times the fighter as matt

Bader will most likely wrestlefuck him but I hope for a Fedor KO

Damn if Fedor can actually pull it off it would be amazing. Bader is on a good winning streak and has looked better than ever in the last two-three years. Imagine if Fedor actually beats him and looks good while doing it. I can see Cormier leaving the UFC and coming to Bellator to challenge Fedor LOL

I don't see how Fedor wins, but I hope he does. Bader is effective, but one of the most boring fighters ever.

When you two are done fellating each other, watch some PRIDE and get some education.
Hahaha singlehandedly owned both of em, good job. Ignorance is bliss.

GOAT will always be debatable... unfortunately this mindset is part of the reason fedor gets so much hate he doesnt deserve.. He can be your goat hell he is mine by a long shot but again its highly debatable for a number of fighters

what I don't understand is why people discredit a fighters wins even if those wins come clearly after that fighters prime. For example, most fans still consider Penn one of the all time greats even tho he's lost 6 fights in a row. "He's out of his prime" or "those losses don't affect his legacy" are common arguments people use to defend a great fighter past his prime. Well what happens when an obviously great fighter who is clearly past his prime gets impressive wins? We must take into account all wins and losses will affect a fighters legacy, no matter how past their prime they are. For Fedor to be in the finals and have a shot to beat a prime fighter in Bader at this stage in his career is truly something special and if he wins it will without a doubt clearly place Fedor as the all time GOAT of MMA.

Rooting for Teddy always but Bader is a specimen!

Bader is going to beat fedor or at least has a very good chance.
I never thought I would say that sentence.

Fedor hasn’t been fedor for a long time. He’s got fast hands and power still so he’s dangerous. But everything else is long gone.

Maybe try to get revenge on MW Dan Henderson. That's what a goat HW would do beat the MW who knocked him out.

Back