After 3 decades i finally lost a fight

You guys dont dissapoint lol

I crushed a disc in my spine a few years ago and went to walmart without my cane. Those are the results.

I used to think I was superman but apparently im a mortal human......
it's time for one of these badboys
1283f9dc4873494c600463c1b1cd70e2.jpeg
or at least
life-alert-commercial.jpg

Attachments

• life-alert-commercial.jpg
    life-alert-commercial.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 0
B0WbUv.jpg

Reactions: Gio
I do but im just showing you that there are still some men in this world. When i got home after this photo i took a shower then took a lighter to my wound. Nothing in life scares me anymore. Not even pain.

And i get to walk away with a really cool scar. Not that i need it but it is going to get me laid way more.

I just wanna point out this would be the absolute worst way ever to cauterize anything. It would be such a slow process you'd just be burning and cooking your face and surrounding skin doing more damage than the cut. If you actually did this you would have an absolutely atrocious burn scar on your face that would be 5 - 10x worse than the scar from the little scratch there.
It's actually quite hard to cauterize a wound with a blow torch which is burning much hotter than lighter. The reason being gases tend not to conduct heat nearly as fast as solids such as metals, so you'd be broiling yourself by the time cauterization occurs. Instead imagine a quick sear, which requires physical contact with a highly conductive high-temperature material. If you had said "I went home and got dad's cattle brand that came with his Yellowstone Bluray collection and cauterized the wound with the Y brand of the Yellowstone" It would have been more believable.

So unless you were sitting there for 5 - 10 minutes burning your face this sounds like a massive load of balderdash. Sounds impressive but the science and the practicality behind this actually being doable are not looking good.

I just wanna point out this would be the absolute worst way ever to cauterize anything. It would be such a slow process you'd just be burning and cooking your face and surrounding skin doing more damage than the cut. If you actually did this you would have an absolutely atrocious burn scar on your face that would be 5 - 10x worse than the scar from the little scratch there.
It's actually quite hard to cauterize a wound with a blow torch which is burning much hotter than lighter. The reason being gases tend not to conduct heat nearly as fast as solids such as metals, so you'd be broiling yourself by the time cauterization occurs. Instead imagine a quick sear, which requires physical contact with a highly conductive high-temperature material. If you had said "I went home and got dad's cattle brand that came with his Yellowstone Bluray collection and cauterized the wound with the Y brand of the Yellowstone" It would have been more believable.

So unless you were sitting there for 5 - 10 minutes burning your face this sounds like a massive load of balderdash. Sounds impressive but the science and the practicality behind this actually being doable are not looking good.
imagine being refuted like this in your own thread lmao

You mean, he may not be a completely honest person. I'm shocked.

You mean, he may not be a completely honest person. I'm shocked.
It is quite possible that sometimes he stretches to truth to make himself seem cooler\tougher than he actually is.

@Danger Dave is a god damn Gangster. Metamucil should look into sponsoring this son of a bitch.

Really thought this would blow up more with shoops though. Fail

Should have stuck a piece of lego in the wound and let it fuse overtime.

Back