After 3 decades i finally lost a fight

Please let this turn into a shoop thread...

Congradulations.

How did the parking lot whip you?
Did you fall?
Run into something?
Will there be a rematch?

Please let this turn into a shoop thread...
Aight, ISL folk, are youse interested in taking part in a long standing, time honoured sherdog tradition of shooping the hell outta some dumb, poor bastard who posted his photo on this here karate forum?

The Victim / Target / Maid of Honor Bride:

I lost my common sense and posted my photo on the intrawebz......

The Invitees:

The Template:
BTLw3g.png

BTLWCP.jpg

BTLXG1.jpg

BudvA7.md.jpg

The Reason:
Shooping his dumb ass will give him what he ultimately and intimately craves: ATTENTION!!!

We can turn this sucker into a bona fide Sherdog Legend!!!

Be kind to your fellow dogger, give him some. At his own expense. And enjoy the ride!!!

Piece, Yo!

Last edited:
AFTER 3 DECADES I FINALLY GOT IN A FIGHT

AND..

j/k

Dave did you forget to consult the original walmart fight thread? It's basically a step by step instructional thread on how to touch with teh jab at walmart.

No other marks on his face, no marks on his knuckles. Either he got laid out one hitter quitter or he walked into a shelf.

No other marks on his face, no marks on his knuckles. Either he got laid out one hitter quitter or he walked into a shelf.

He lost a fight to a parking lot, not a mere mortal man.

As one of the old chefs I used to work with would holla in the kitchen when someone dropped something or slipped and ate the floor, "GRAVITY CHECK! STILL WORKING!"

Dave did you forget to consult the original walmart fight thread? It's basically a step by step instructional thread on how to touch with teh jab at walmart.
I wonder if it was the same goon that punched Donald Cerrone in a Walgreens parking lot.

He lost a fight to a parking lot, not a mere mortal man.

As one of the old chefs I used to work with would holla in the kitchen when someone dropped something or slipped and ate the floor, "GRAVITY CHECK! STILL WORKING!"
I can't imagine being that clumsy. getting old sucks lol.

Since we don’t know the details I say we make them up

TS saw a crowd of communists being all communisty, making the local kids love gay-Satan

He was like “In the name of Sherdog, this must end”

Saddam Hussein showed up and bludgeoned him but he did not bleed one drop. He touched Saddam with a jab, killing him for a second time, screaming “Happy Mother’s Day”

Then who shows up but Osama Bin Laden himself, TS easily starches him by filling the parking lot with uppercuts. Does not bleed not even a bit.

Soon all the communist pro gaysatan protesters and their racist terrorist friends were laid out, and TS noticed his skin got really dry from the fight

So he scratched his forehead and got blood everywhere

I can't believe that people who fight over parking spots don't later regret it

Being 30 feet closer to the Walmart can't be that important

Back