After 3 decades i finally lost a fight

Wow sorry to hear that. I lost a fair share of fights in my time. Did you get stitches for that cut?

526601.jpg

Didn't you have another thread about fucking yourself up at Walmart and cauterizing the wound yourself?

I think Walmart are trying to keep him out and these are just cover stories. Dudes hair is dangerously close to a Travis Bickle

Last edited:
Wow sorry to hear that. I lost a fair share of fights in my time. Did you get stitches for that cut?
i have never been a fan of stiches since football freshman year. a little vaseline and im good to go

Didn't you have another thread about fucking yourself up at Walmart and cauterizing the wound yourself?

I think Walmart are trying to keep him out and these are just cover stories

I do but im just showing you that there are still some men in this world. When i got home after this photo i took a shower then took a lighter to my wound. Nothing in life scares me anymore. Not even pain.

And i get to walk away with a really cool scar. Not that i need it but it is going to get me laid way more.

I do but im just showing you that there are still some men in this world. When i got home after this photo i took a shower then took a lighter to my wound. Nothing in life scares me anymore. Not even pain.

And i get to walk away with a really cool scar. Not that i need it but it is going to get me laid way more.
Nothing except for stitches?

Back