Afghan Teens Convicted of Gang Rape in Sweden Won’t Be Deported, Because It’s ‘Too Dangerous'

What I feel most sorry for when it comes to the Common swede...they're paying for this.

I can't imagine they'll get it soon enough...and even then they'll probably get it in a completely different way and somehow rationalize that they didn't deserve it anyway.

I think it's more a situation where people on the outside looking in are both amused and saddened at how emasculated and cowardly Swedish "men" have seemingly become. Is it an accurate perception? I don't know, I've never been there. All the news that comes out of there seems to suggest that Swedes are spineless, ultra-feminist pussies. Your posting for example does nothing to dispel this image.

I'd suggest you save up some Euros or Crowns and make a trip over there. Not sure if you travel much, but I haven't taken a single day off work in over 4 years that wasn't spent in another country if I didn't have an obligation at home - if you do it right it is one of the most fun and enriching life experiences.

To quote Mark Twain:

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.”

I'd suggest you save up some Euros or Crowns and make a trip over there. Not sure if you travel much, but I haven't taken a single day off work in over 4 years that wasn't spent in another country if I didn't have an obligation at home - if you do it right it is one of the most fun and enriching life experiences.

To quote Mark Twain:

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.”

Yea I travel quite a bit. I've never been to Sweden but I've been to other European countries over the years like Italy, Spain, Austria, Netherlands and Poland. These days I use my vacation time to visit friends and family down in the Caribbean, there's nowhere I would rather be.

I don't understand the whole deport thing. Deport them and don't they just come back?

It's because people here are overwhelmingly idiots who have very little grasp of reality.

Refugees have rights under international law, you can look up the International Covenant of Civil and Political Rights. Its part of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. It has 168 parties/nations agreed to it, and more agreement to it. Basically the only countries that haven't signed it are Saudi Arabia and about a dozen or so, let's say, small / not important countries.

Refugees have rights to not be returned to countries if their safety can't be assured. They have a right to be treated as citizens if given refuge, and they cannot be penalized for seeking refuge.

For the retards on this website, they call that cucks or being supporters of child rape to the particularly stupid among us. Like all 168 nations that signed this are all cucks and supporters of child rape. The moral argument goes back to its origin which itself goes back to post world war 2 when the leaders of the world sat down to make an effort to have a system that would avoid a repeat of humanity's darkest chapter. Things like the MS St Louis where Roosevelt was told not to be a cuck and to refuse to take in a boatload of Jews, some of whom went back to Germany and were slaughtered.

Besides the legal and moral issues, there is the logistical issue when dealing with a mass influx of people. It's amazing how any drop of compassion to refugees can be met with such over the top derision, and no understanding of the actual logistical issues of stopping refugees without jailing them long term. "Just deport them" is not logistically easy. You would think its a matter of time before someone makes a recommendation to gather all the refugees and air drop them using every cargo plane in the world into the middle of Aleppo so they can get shot with weapons paid for by their tax dollars given to "moderate headcutters".

To quote Mark Twain:

I don't disagree with the message of that quote but it is wrapped in idealism and isn't really true on face value. Since all cultures are different and some are radically different from others and incompatible. It takes a dangerous level of passiveness to not have some sort of prejudice.

I've traveled plenty as well. I'm in Mexico as I send this in fact..but never Sweden.

Is that where people have to go to feel the enrichment of third world Islam? Will I seize to think in mass numbers they are incompatible with the west?

...or is your post the equivalent of Angela Merkel telling a father expressing his worry to go hug a refugee and he'll be amazed how his worries disappear.

Yea I travel quite a bit. I've never been to Sweden but I've been to other European countries over the years like Italy, Spain, Austria, Netherlands and Poland. These days I use my vacation time to visit friends and family down in the Caribbean, there's nowhere I would rather be.

Nice... Well, go get your hands on some hot Swedish blondes while you still can!!

(don't forget to get their permission first).

<7>

I wouldn't mind if Nazis rose up and started doing their thing. Still better than what is happening now to Europe.

Out of curiosity, why are you okay with it being Nazis and not let's say the Muslim Brotherhood?

I don't disagree with the message of that quote but it is wrapped in idealism and isn't really true on face value. Since all cultures are different and some are radically different from others and incompatible. It takes a dangerous level of passiveness to not have some sort of prejudice.

I've traveled plenty as well. I'm in Mexico as I send this in fact..but never Sweden.

Is that where people have to go to feel the enrichment of third world Islam? Will I seize to think in mass numbers they are incompatible with the west?

...or is your post the equivalent of Angela Merkel telling a father expressing his worry to go hug a refugee and he'll be amazed how his worries disappear.

Just saying you will always have a better basis for forming a view having been there and experiencing it yourself. I think you're looking into the term prejudice too narrowly.... I think the point is everyone will have some sort of preconceived notion about what a country and its people are like, and after you experience it, you will have a foundation of knowledge based on fact (either better or worse than you expected) as opposed going off a pre-conceived notion about things without having the ability to really properly judge it.

I think it is especially relevant because a lot of the info we get about life elsewhere is from extreme events that make the news reel. I feel very fortunate having been to so many places on every continent (except Antarctica) , I know it has made me a better person than I was before.

I think it's more a situation where people on the outside looking in are both amused and saddened at how emasculated and cowardly Swedish "men" have seemingly become. Is it an accurate perception? I don't know, I've never been there. All the news that comes out of there seems to suggest that Swedes are spineless, ultra-feminist pussies. Your posting for example does nothing to dispel this image.

It's fine because it says more about the people saying it than the actual state of the country. There seems to be plenty of pride taken in being uneducated so I guess it's a win on both sides.

Its very important to get stricter laws regarding hate speech.

The worst thing that can happen now is that people start criticising migrants.

How long does Europe have to stare into the abyss before it embraces it's inner monster?

MiJasfz.jpg

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/30/a...n-wont-be-deported-because-its-too-dangerous/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Sweden-NONE-deported-homeland-dangerous.html

the fuck is wrong with swedes?

Pussy Swedes were neutral during WW2, fuck em if they're this dumb, evolution in progress

Even RONDA ROUSEY could see that overhand right, migrant threat, a mile away.

swede males deserve that

It's because people here are overwhelmingly idiots who have very little grasp of reality.

Refugees have rights under international law, you can look up the International Covenant of Civil and Political Rights. Its part of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. It has 168 parties/nations agreed to it, and more agreement to it. Basically the only countries that haven't signed it are Saudi Arabia and about a dozen or so, let's say, small / not important countries.

Refugees have rights to not be returned to countries if their safety can't be assured. They have a right to be treated as citizens if given refuge, and they cannot be penalized for seeking refuge.

For the retards on this website, they call that cucks or being supporters of child rape to the particularly stupid among us. Like all 168 nations that signed this are all cucks and supporters of child rape. The moral argument goes back to its origin which itself goes back to post world war 2 when the leaders of the world sat down to make an effort to have a system that would avoid a repeat of humanity's darkest chapter. Things like the MS St Louis where Roosevelt was told not to be a cuck and to refuse to take in a boatload of Jews, some of whom went back to Germany and were slaughtered.

Besides the legal and moral issues, there is the logistical issue when dealing with a mass influx of people. It's amazing how any drop of compassion to refugees can be met with such over the top derision, and no understanding of the actual logistical issues of stopping refugees without jailing them long term. "Just deport them" is not logistically easy. You would think its a matter of time before someone makes a recommendation to gather all the refugees and air drop them using every cargo plane in the world into the middle of Aleppo so they can get shot with weapons paid for by their tax dollars given to "moderate headcutters".
What percentage of the migrants are opportunists vs refugees? Are economic migrants to be afforded the same aid as those truly seeking refuge from violence?

What percentage of the migrants are opportunists vs refugees? Are economic migrants to be afforded the same aid as those truly seeking refuge from violence?

I would think economic migrants would be considered illegal immigrants and not refugees and not subject to the same protection.

I would think a substantial percentage of migrants are opportunists. That is part of the logistical issue. How to get the truth out of people.... good luck.

It's truly a clusterfuck for the ages.

I would think economic migrants would be considered illegal immigrants and not refugees and not subject to the same protection.

I would think a substantial percentage of migrants are opportunists. That is part of the logistical issue. How to get the truth out of people.... good luck.

Which is why this should be sorted before they are let in.

They will be treated as heroes in prison and feel like they've not been punished.
I hope that between now and when the boy grows to be a man, he will of come up with some good plans on how to kill each one of them.
If it were my child i'll kill them, that would be the most important thing in my life.

Stupid ass.

Sweden has a rape culture that's probably why.

Which is why this should be sorted before they are let in.

Yes, that would be nice and I would assume being done on a best efforts basis for the most part. Too bad the hordes don't line up single file and answer everything honestly and it requires quite a bit of sleuthing. Easier to do for the U.S. and Canada than Europe for obvious reasons.... The screening costs and are just ridiculous, as are the support costs.

Agreed. I just wanted to see if we're on the same page concerning the difference between migrants and refugees.

In the post i quoted you went to great lenghts to talk about refugees. Yet the fact is the vast majority of people flooding into Europe are migrants, and not refugees. The catch phrase "asylum seeker" is misleading and all inclusive. These rapists are an unknown, and that includes their age and the danger they would be in if returned to wherever they're from. Fuck em, and feed them to the wolves for all I care.

Back