Afghan Teens Convicted of Gang Rape in Sweden Won’t Be Deported, Because It’s ‘Too Dangerous'

Agreed. I just wanted to see if we're on the same page concerning the difference between migrants and refugees.

In the post i quoted you went to great lenghts to talk about refugees. Yet the fact is the vast majority of people flooding into Europe are migrants, and not refugees. The catch phrase "asylum seeker" is misleading and all inclusive. These rapists are an unknown, and that includes their age and the danger they would be in if returned to wherever they're from. Fuck em, and feed them to the wolves for all I care.

Agree, I don't know the specifics about the rapists- I was just talking about the refugee crisis as people here obviously understate the complexity and difficulty of the problem and how "just deporting people" is a lot more complex and hard to do than it sounds for many reasons. Throwing refugees out with the bath water isn't an option.

Agree, I don't know the specifics about the rapists- I was just talking about the refugee crisis as people here obviously understate the complexity and difficulty of the problem and how "just deporting people" is a lot more complex and hard to do than it sounds for many reasons. Throwing refugees out with the bath water isn't an option.
I think many of us are guilty of simplifying our positions on here. However, I don't agree with the kill, or deport all muslims crowd. That's crazy talk. I agree even less with the "we're all the same, and let's open up our homes to Islam" folks.

I just wanted to see if there was common ground to be reached between us. So no real point of this sideline, just clarification. Cheers!

I think many of us are guilty of simplifying our positions on here. However, I don't agree with the kill, or deport all muslims crowd. That's crazy talk. I agree even less with the "we're all the same, and let's open up our homes to Islam" folks.

I just wanted to see if there was common ground to be reached between us. So no real point of this sideline, just clarification. Cheers!
Well the problem isn't exclusive to refugees. Legal migration is arguably a bigger problem than the illegal immigration.

Obama brought in 1,000,000 Muslims from countries I would consider security threats in 2016 alone.

Well the problem isn't exclusive to refugees. Legal migration is arguably a bigger problem than the illegal immigration.

Obama brought in 1,000,000 Muslims from countries I would consider security threats in 2016 alone.
A million people brought in from overseas would be an issue, but no where near what Europe is facing. Open borders and a complete lack of oversight is much more of a problem there.

A million people brought in from overseas would be an issue, but no where near what Europe is facing. Open borders and a complete lack of oversight is much more of a problem there.
I just feel population replacement is treason, in all its forms.

The United States has a system in place which allows it to be an effective multi-cultural country, despite the massive levels of crime, constant tensions and outright hostilities that are always involved when different cultural, ethnic and religious groups live within the same national borders. They possess the world's most militarized police force, harsh laws, all-powerful security agencies, etc. which prevent the collapse of the society from inner conflict.

Looking at Sweden's system and the way things are developing, I think they might want to look towards the United States for a template that they can use to control a multi-cultural population, on a long-term basis. After all. the United States has been around as a multi-cultural country for more than a century, while Sweden is experiencing difficulties only 2 decades into their run (while still possessing an 80+% ethnic majority).

During the era of segregation and pre-Civil Rights Act, the United States experienced no greater level of crime compared to most (culturally homogenous) European countries, when different ethnic groups were kept separate from each other. For the past couple of decades, they've been able to stabilize the situation by introducing longer jail-terms, increasingly militarized police, more extensive surveillance, etc. That's basically what it takes to run a multi-cultural state. You must decrease the rights of the individual in order to control the collective.

crimefig1.png
>massive levels of crime, constant tensions and outright hostilities
>allows it to be an effective multi-cultural country

<{walkerwhut}>

I just feel population replacement is treason, in all its forms.
I can agree to that, depending on the history of the population. Some are more established, with a longer history than others. Guess I'm more concerned with keeping a progressive culture intact, vs keeping the demographics the same as always.

I can agree to that, depending on the history of the population. Some are more established, with a longer history than others. Guess I'm more concerned with keeping a progressive culture intact, vs keeping the demographics the same as always.
I think the two are one in the same.

Bring in a lot of people from the 3rd world, you're going to get a 3rd world culture and eventually a 3rd world economy.

I would have a baseball bat with each of their names on it if they tried that chit here in America. Skulls would get clobbered.

I think the two are one in the same.

Bring in a lot of people from the 3rd world, you're going to get a 3rd world culture and eventually a 3rd world economy.

Its lie saying, if you drink from a well and I take a shit in the well, you aren't drinking water anymore. If you let radicals and pieces of shit run wild in your country, it wont end well.

13-15 months? That is fucking abhorrent.

Sweden and Germany, two fantastic countries, will be wastelands by 2030.

>massive levels of crime, constant tensions and outright hostilities
>allows it to be an effective multi-cultural country

<{walkerwhut}>

GDP (PPP)
2016 estimate

• Total

$18.558 trillion[9] (2nd)

As long as the U.S. continues to be a money-making machine for the bosses, the level of crime or tensions among the plebeians hardly matters. Not until the hostilities spill out to the extent of endangering their continued ability to make a profit, that is.

Luckily, the U.S. has an effective enough system in place, to prevent all that.

As for Sweden? Well, I suppose the jury is still out on them.

Last edited:
Muslims are fucking sickening.

Gang raping a boy in a country that's trying to help you. Yeah, only the most sadistic, disgusting fucks would do this, pretty much only Muslims would do this sort of thing.

They destroy someone's life and they get 15 months. In a year they'll be walking around as if nothing had happened. What can even be said at this point? Europe needs to wake up.

No kidding, Some one raped my child. They would wish for death as I would violate them with a broom stick covered in barb wire. Given just enough water to survive till they starve to death. Every day a 3 times treatment of barbwire up the poop shoot

Back