Afghan Teens Convicted of Gang Rape in Sweden Won’t Be Deported, Because It’s ‘Too Dangerous'

Burning would be a good way to end the lives of these abominations.

simpsons-fire.gif

The worst way to go is burning via necklacing.

They put a rubber tire around you that is filled with kerosene or gasoline and then set the tire on fire. This is done in Somalia and some places in Africa sometimes but isn't officiated anywhere by a government. Takes a while to die as you slowly burn and have hot melted tire burned onto your skin.

LOL! Tough talk... no brain. Oh yeah, stick all the refugees in concentration camps or have them drown and wash up on shore. You could be ISIS' greatest recruiter and not even know it.

You could be helping the IS infiltrate and not even know it. Progressives are so naive.

Ignoring the ramifications of internatinal law around deporting people seeking asylum and avoiding persecution, the sheer mass of people, and that they would likely just leave again, or be slaughtered, that is certainly easier typed than done.

You are hell bent on bringing in as many foreign people through immigration and refugee status to Europe, Scandinavia, Canada, the United States and Australia. We are rich and privileged and these people deserve it more than us right? Forget all the rich Arab and Asian countries.

It's almost as if you hate everything about these countries and its people and want to see it completely changed.

Ok don't deport, just throw them in jail for life , and bill the gov. of Afghanistan.

I don't understand the whole deport thing. Deport them and don't they just come back?

I don't understand the whole deport thing. Deport them and don't they just come back?

Offer to deport them, even pay for it, that'd be fair since we let them in. But make it clear the next time they crawl back to scab our welfare and rape our children they'll be staring down the barrel of a gun.

As messed up as things like these are, and it's bad, I can't help but find some humor in the fact that there's so much criticism from people in a country with crime rates Sweden isn't even close to, even with the current immigration crisis going on here. The old laughing at the neighbor's burning trash can from your burning house keeps being a fitting analogy.

As messed up as things like these are, and it's bad, I can't help but find some humor in the fact that there's so much criticism from people in a country with crime rates Sweden isn't even close to, even with the current immigration crisis going on here. The old laughing at the neighbor's burning trash can from your burning house keeps being a fitting analogy.
Well. If he set his trash can on fire on purpose, you could throw a passing "WTF?" towards him while trying to fight the fire in your house.

Well. If he set his trash can on fire on purpose, you could throw a passing "WTF?" towards him while trying to fight the fire in your house.

That wouldn't be strange (I certainly acknowledge the issues myself, as times aren't good), but that's not a fitting description of what many people in this forum posts. You hear all sorts of things like that Sweden is a failed nation, that everything is ruined etc, and yet we're not even close to approaching the levels of crime in their country, let alone reaching or surpassing them.

latest

I liken their situation to LOTR.
They need to wake up and break out of the spell that has been cast on them ,before its too late..

The worst way to go is burning via necklacing.

They put a rubber tire around you that is filled with kerosene or gasoline and then set the tire on fire. This is done in Somalia and some places in Africa sometimes but isn't officiated anywhere by a government. Takes a while to die as you slowly burn and have hot melted tire burned onto your skin.
After watching the shield, this quickly became my top choice if I ever needed to execute someone for a truly heinous crime.

You are hell bent on bringing in as many foreign people through immigration and refugee status to Europe, Scandinavia, Canada, the United States and Australia. We are rich and privileged and these people deserve it more than us right? Forget all the rich Arab and Asian countries.

It's almost as if you hate everything about these countries and its people and want to see it completely changed.

I am telling you why refugees want to go to Germany etc because they are better places to live.

Your post is pure fiction.

I'm afraid for the politicians. I think it'll be a short while before people say enough is enough and start going after those in power.

I can't say I condone it, but I can certainly comprehend it.

Governments are taking money from hard working citizens and giving that money to others who are literally destroying the country.

People will snap eventually, I can't see it any other way. I almost feel like getting the tin foil hat on but it is hard to see this as anything short of a plan which is designed to cause chaos.

I'd have every person who thinks like him deported with his pet monsters..

That wouldn't be strange (I certainly acknowledge the issues myself, as times aren't good), but that's not a fitting description of what many people in this forum posts. You hear all sorts of things like that Sweden is a failed nation, that everything is ruined etc, and yet we're not even close to approaching the levels of crime in their country, let alone reaching or surpassing them.

The United States has a system in place which allows it to be an effective multi-cultural country, despite the massive levels of crime, constant tensions and outright hostilities that are always involved when different cultural, ethnic and religious groups live within the same national borders. They possess the world's most militarized police force, harsh laws, all-powerful security agencies, etc. which prevent the collapse of the society from inner conflict.

Looking at Sweden's system and the way things are developing, I think they might want to look towards the United States for a template that they can use to control a multi-cultural population, on a long-term basis. After all. the United States has been around as a multi-cultural country for more than a century, while Sweden is experiencing difficulties only 2 decades into their run (while still possessing an 80+% ethnic majority).

During the era of segregation and pre-Civil Rights Act, the United States experienced no greater level of crime compared to most (culturally homogenous) European countries, when different ethnic groups were kept separate from each other. For the past couple of decades, they've been able to stabilize the situation by introducing longer jail-terms, increasingly militarized police, more extensive surveillance, etc. That's basically what it takes to run a multi-cultural state. You must decrease the rights of the individual in order to control the collective.

crimefig1.png

Last edited:

I think it's more a situation where people on the outside looking in are both amused and saddened at how emasculated and cowardly Swedish "men" have seemingly become. Is it an accurate perception? I don't know, I've never been there. All the news that comes out of there seems to suggest that Swedes are spineless, ultra-feminist pussies. Your posting for example does nothing to dispel this image.

Back