Afghan Teens Convicted of Gang Rape in Sweden Won’t Be Deported, Because It’s ‘Too Dangerous'

Sentence is ridiculous. Deporting them would be appropriate. If it were my son, I swear on my soul I would kill them and as many of their family members I could find in one place. I just love my kids more than some people, however, and won't stand for them being beaten and violently raped.

Ignoring the ramifications of internatinal law around deporting people seeking asylum and avoiding persecution, the sheer mass of people, and that they would likely just leave again, or be slaughtered, that is certainly easier typed than done.

Or you know... they could fucking fight or go to an Islamic country.

I really don't give a fuck so long as they aren't raping our women/children or driving trucks through people or stabbing college kids.

Nobody wants those things to happen. That is obvious to most.

But if WE, as a rich country, have the audacity to make up fake threats and engage in a trumped up war or proxy war and be that incredibly selfish. How do you reconcile criticising people that have nothing for having the audacity the want to live in a place with a higher standard of living.

Ok don't deport, just throw them in jail for life , and bill the gov. of Afghanistan.

Oh, that is brilliant. How did nobody think of this before? I don't see any impediments to having this happen nor having anything but positive effects. Have you considered making this a Ph.d thesis?

Nobody wants those things to happen. That is obvious to most.

But if WE, as a rich country, have the audacity to make up fake threats and engage in a trumped up war or proxy war and be that incredibly selfish. How do you reconcile criticising people that have nothing for having the audacity the want to live in a place with a higher standard of living.
My response would be that they should build it themselves. I don't know why we, 20 Trillion in debt, are expected to do it.

And honestly, if you look a the debt we are probably poorer than they are. Where they have little, we owe a lot. Make sense? And in Germany only 2.2% found are working.

I'm going to put my own interests ahead of some people that want to behead me.

My response would be that they should build it themselves. I don't know why we, 20 Trillion in debt, are expected to do it.

And honestly, if you look a the debt we are probably poorer than they are. Where they have little, we owe a lot. Make sense? And in Germany only 2.2% found are working.

I'm going to put my own interests ahead of some people that want to behead me.

Trust me my friend, we may have debt, but at least we have good credit, and we are not poorer than they are in any meaningful measure, and most importantly, we are not sitting in the hellholes of Syria, Libya, or Iraq.

We should drink to that and hope to a better year ahead.

Oh, that is brilliant. How did nobody think of this before? I don't see any impediments to having this happen nor having anything but positive effects. Have you considered making this a Ph.d thesis?
Considering the light sentence handed to them, it seems the Swedes did not think of it.

That was a particularly horrible crime so I can't say that I'm happy to see them not deported, although I'm not sure about the legality of doing so. The prosecutor did not think it was for this court to take into account the state of their country of origin, but that would have to be done at some point in order to live up to the bill of human rights. These people did get the equivalent of a 6 year adult sentence so as a crime itself it was far beyond what it takes to get deported.

a small wealthy homogeneously white country has low crime, im very surprised

and im also surprised their crime rate is sharply going up since they started flooding it with 3rd world refugees

According to the latest statistics sexual crime is actually down 11% from the previous year. Not exactly what people expect with the focus on sexual crime in media. Not that the decrease makes the crime non-existent by any means, but it yet another example of how finding facts can slightly alter perceptions made by less objective sources.

We've had an overall increase the last 10 years though. It's however not all about an increase of crime but also that the definition of rape was changed in 2005, to include several things that previously was only seen as sexual abuse. It's hard to say to what shares those two factors have contributed though. We haven't had statistics of rape from people of immigrant backgrounds for about 20 years though, but back then it was just over half of the convictions. It's only speculation to think about current stats, but it's of course very unlikely to have gone down seeing how many people are coming from countries with very different views of women than the Swedish one, together with that they of course land on the lower end of the social and economical ladder.

I guess the answer is 5, it takes 5 Aryans to commit a rape in Scandinavia.

It's part of their culture. Don't you respect their culture? What are you? A racist?!?

If Swedish punishments are so lax I don't see why Swedish men don't just brutally beat all these kids, ensuring spinal damage so they will never walk again, and then do the 13 months in prison for it. That's how this needs to be handled, but fucking Swedish people just allowing themselves to be walked over.

Is there an answer that is an alternative to violent revolt against the lawmakers there? Surely they cannot claim the government is acting effectively in the interest of its citizens if kids are getting gang-raped and the MULTIPLE perpetrators are basically going to a resort for 12 months as 'punishment'.

You can't rehabilitate what is already dead. These people are dead inside, they just need to be made dead on the outside, as well, so they don't continue to adversely effect the generally decent and respectful Swedish natives.

Same principle applies all over Europe and the USA in some cases. Islam is essentially poison, and Europe has been showing the effects of said poisoning for some time. And the symptoms appear to be worseninge

So, is this one of those threads where we make fun of a nation that has a lower crime and recidivism rate than we do, and pretend they are the ones with the problem?
As a resident of this feeble nation, I can assure you that those numbers are heavily shrewd.

Why?

* Because the police implemented a certain code for crimes commited at or in the vicinity of refugee accomodations. To censor the high crime rates.

* Because there are almost daily riots, torching of cars, fireworks and stones aimed at the police, fire fighters, ambulance drivers. What does the police do in these cases? They have a strategy to send in "diplomatic resources". They talk with elderly criminals that the younger look up to and ask them to tell the youth to disperse. They bring coffee and buns. I can assure you, they wouldn't bring me no coffee but put me in a cell if I began torching cars and throwing rocks at firefighters where I live. Their strategy is not to arrest the rioters because they believe it would only make matters worse and increase the tensions in the suburbs.

The police has even said they often stop pursuing criminals when they enter certain areas so basically, many of the criminals have a safe space there. In Malmö, criminals control entire apartment complexes where they deal with drugs openly. They used the laundry room as a base.

There have been countless sexual assaults during various festivals and both the police and politicians lied to the public at first that everything was perfectly fine until the news spread on the internet.

These cases do not see the light of day in the crime statistics.

"Guns should be banned"

Good call libtards. Rape is legal and guns are banned. Just like the case of the guy who raped a kid then he was given no punishment because he couldn't speak the native language. Good call.

If Swedish punishments are so lax I don't see why Swedish men don't just brutally beat all these kids, ensuring spinal damage so they will never walk again, and then do the 13 months in prison for it. That's how this needs to be handled, but fucking Swedish people just allowing themselves to be walked over.

Is there an answer that is an alternative to violent revolt against the lawmakers there? Surely they cannot claim the government is acting effectively in the interest of its citizens if kids are getting gang-raped and the MULTIPLE perpetrators are basically going to a resort for 12 months as 'punishment'.

You can't rehabilitate what is already dead. These people are dead inside, they just need to be made dead on the outside, as well, so they don't continue to adversely effect the generally decent and respectful Swedish natives.

Same principle applies all over Europe and the USA in some cases. Islam is essentially poison, and Europe has been showing the effects of said poisoning for some time. And the symptoms appear to be worseninge

Islam really isn't that bad if you subtract radical Islam.

Islam will bring back the death penalty to Europe and justice. Save Europe from immorality lol.

LOL! Tough talk... no brain. Oh yeah, stick all the refugees in concentration camps or have them drown and wash up on shore. You could be ISIS' greatest recruiter and not even know it.

Lol if you kill them, they win!
Cuck logic

The Afghan rapists should all be brutally flogged, left to suffer in a dirty pit and then eventually executed by firing squad.

Cat-o-nine-tails_PSF.jpg

Firing squad is something I'd reserve for military offenders or someone who still deserves respect.

But hey you could get creative since the bible permits for methods of execution (strangulation, beheading, stoning, and burning).

Last edited by a moderator:
Firing squad is something I'd reserve for military offenders or someone who still deserves respect.

But hey you could get creative since the bible permits for methods of execution (strangulation, beheading, stoning, and burning).

Burning would be a good way to end the lives of these abominations.

simpsons-fire.gif

Lol if you kill them, they win!
Cuck logic

Blah blah blah blah.
If the cuck line was en vogue back then, Rumsfeld and Cheney would be calling everyone cucks for not going along wth their bullshit war.

They tried that by saying anybody that wasn't a part of their coaltion of cucks was old Europe.

What a cheap cop out for you silly retareded sucky babies.

Back