AEW XXXII: Cody v Black

If AEW could only sign one of these 4 who should they pick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rampage was live and not just another hour after Wednesday's show, correct? So (as good as it was) there was only an hour of live action for the fans in attendance?
They filmed dark before it. So like 3 hours

This is WWE levels of forcing shit.
I’m not happy about it!
i actually find this quite amusing.
wwe would have security remove any fans that were seen reading/singing the song.

WWE would have the lyrics in AR and Cole telling the home viewers "It's JUDAS TIME! SING ALONG EVERYONE!"
giphy.gif

Jericho actually expected everyone to sing along since the beginning so what a cool awkward moment would be if the crowd stayed silent.

That would be hilarious and hopefully a wakeup call to him that it's time to hang it up.

That would be hilarious and hopefully a wakeup call to him that it's time to hang it up.
Does it not feel like he's already preparing to hang it up? He seems to be putting over MJF on his way out, and the match with Nick Gage seemed like something he's never done before that he might have wanted to do before he retires.

Jericho actually expected everyone to sing along since the beginning so what a cool awkward moment would be if the crowd stayed silent.

I have a feeling that AEW have some plants in the audience in order to get things going. Not that it's a bad thing...

Make a new thread.

Fuck The Young Bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back