AEW XXXII: Cody v Black

If AEW could only sign one of these 4 who should they pick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She better come out like this next week.

1ovUMKV.jpg

Britt sure does lover her PAWGS.

That match should have went on first. Britt isn't a good worker but she's over. She's just holding that belt for Thunder Rosa anyways.
I absoutely disagree. You need the first match to set the tone and to keep the viewers for the first 30mins or so. and you want a good pop for the rating for the main. The filler inbteween shouldn't matter. If she came on first and stunk up the joint, a lot of more people will tune out and not give the show a chance. The first two matches were great matches.

That match should have went on first. Britt isn't a good worker but she's over. She's just holding that belt for Thunder Rosa anyways.

During this thread, I've seen a lot of changing, in the way you feel about me, and in the way I feel about you. In here, there were two guys killing each other, but I guess that's better than twenty likes. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!

Thunder Rosa the goat.

During this thread, I've seen a lot of changing, in the way you feel about me, and in the way I feel about you. In here, there were two guys killing each other, but I guess that's better than twenty likes. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!

Thunder Rosa the goat.
200.gif

Hayter went from chubby to jacked fairly quickly. Looks to be on some of the "supplementation"

Kenny Omega is such an amazing wrester. Guy has two amazing matches in one week and is about to have a third. Dude just knows how to make matches exciting. Matt Hardy couldn't make Christian look like a million bucks, but Omega did. Man, I wish I watched this guy when everyone was raving about him in njpw. I said to myself, whos' this kenny omega they keep talking about? He can't be that good, otherwise he'd be in the US on any promotion.

Boy, I was close minded back then. lol

Kenny Omega is such an amazing wrester. Guy has two amazing matches in one week and is about to have a third. Dude just knows how to make matches exciting. Matt Hardy couldn't make Christian look like a million bucks, but Omega did. Man, I wish I watched this guy when everyone was raving about him in njpw. I said to myself, whos' this kenny omega they keep talking about? He can't be that good, otherwise he'd be in the US on any promotion.

njpwworld.com

Should have all the things you need to see Kenny Omega be the absolute best in the world for a couple years.

He moves with an intensity like few others. That missed knee into the corner was brutal looking

njpwworld.com

Should have all the things you need to see Kenny Omega be the absolute best in the world for a couple years.

Thanks
He moves with an intensity like few others. That missed knee into the corner was brutal looking

Yeah, his athleticism and explosion is something to marvel at, but man his ring psychology is really great. Dude gets it. A lot of guys get it in the ring or in promos, but he gets both for the most part. He made it look like Christian snapped his neck lol. Shit was incredible. I've watched it on squared circle subreddit a dozen times already.

Thanks

Yeah, his athleticism and explosion is something to marvel at, but man his ring psychology is really great. Dude gets it. A lot of guys get it in the ring or in promos, but he gets both for the most part. He made it look like Christian snapped his neck lol. Shit was incredible. I've watched it on squared circle subreddit a dozen times already.

I loved that too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back