AEW XXXII: Cody v Black

If AEW could only sign one of these 4 who should they pick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have literally no idea who she is. I do not remember her at all.
I vaguely remember her. Vageuly. If I never found her old picture, I wouldn't.

The whole time I was going

<FookIsThatGuy>

I hope Ruby is back to this

4egelev8ouo11.jpg

They better show Hayter's ass next week

AEW women's wrestling SUCKS.

I know its britt home town, but man that match went on last. It should have been the buffer and went on second.

None of these women are really good workers. How old is britt? How much better is she going to get? I like britt a lot actually, but she's not a great worker lol. She's sloppy. and she's the top girl, that lets you know how bad the other girls are.

AEW women's wrestling SUCKS.

I know its britt home town, but man that match went on last. It should have been the buffer and went on second.

None of these women are really good workers. How old is britt? How much better is she going to get? I like britt a lot actually, but she's not a great worker lol. She's sloppy. and she's the top girl, that lets you know how bad the other girls are.

That match should have went on first. Britt isn't a good worker but she's over. She's just holding that belt for Thunder Rosa anyways.

Jim Cornette hit piece looms.

I am looking forward to seeing what they do with Rampage now that the initial show is out of the way.

The Business has changed forever.

I like her old look.

Oh well, If she's proud of her look, let her be proud but man I hope she's not taking hormones. This looks like she's hitting the gas.

I am looking forward to seeing what they do with Rampage now that the initial show is out of the way.
I think it could turn into what Takeovers used to be on PPV weekends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back