AEW XXXII: Cody v Black

If AEW could only sign one of these 4 who should they pick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenAzazel

GM of PWD. 2020, 2022 PWD Poster of the Year
Platinum Member
Reaction score
R0uvk85l.jpg

9571724b960395ed225afccca4c310e3e948cd64.gifv

9f67a8b881773e10d760f899c52d694dba5b4934.gifv

Theme:

@Zebra Cheeks @Dick @Kung Fu Kowboy sticky pls​

i voted cm punk because im pretty curious to see if he can still go and talk after all this time off. i have no desire to see bray in aew. they need to chill with signing all these ex wwe guys

i voted cm punk because im pretty curious to see if he can still go and talk after all this time off. i have no desire to see bray in aew. they need to chill with signing all these ex wwe guys
For me it would be Danielson, Punk, Cole, then Bray in a very distant 4th place. I know some people love Bray's work though and he was one of their biggest merchandise sellers

I'm not a fan of the bs narrative that AEW are just signing too many ex-WWE guys. This isn't TNA bringing in Val Venis, Mr Kennedy, washed up Booker T/Kevin Nash/Scott Hall, Brian Knobbs, etc. Bryan, Punk, Bray, Black all either still have a lot left/tons of potential.

I'm not a fan of the bs narrative that AEW are just signing too many ex-WWE guys. This isn't TNA bringing in Val Venis, Mr Kennedy, washed up Booker T/Kevin Nash/Scott Hall, Brian Knobbs, etc. Bryan, Punk, Bray, Black all either still have a lot left/tons of potential.
Plus like 2/3 of AEWs roster aren't ex-wwe

Plus like 2/3 of AEWs roster aren't ex-wwe
I think the issue is that they signed Miro, Andrade, and Black all immediately, and some people worry if they keep adding WWE stars, some of their homegrown talent will fall to the wayside.

Not sure it is a legitimate fear, but it is there.

I think the issue is that they signed Miro, Andrade, and Black all immediately, and some people worry if they keep adding WWE stars, some of their homegrown talent will fall to the wayside.

Not sure it is a legitimate fear, but it is there.

Those people who worry about that would've hated the territories, the 80's, and the 90's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back