AEW XXXI: The Gods of Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look who the fuck is talking. You are the biggest WWE stan there is. You're a WWE apologist. I bet you jack off to all the fatty the clown shit. Back to your igloo Stan
I shit on WWE more than I do this shit ass company....learn to read or just stop reading my shit and fuck off.

Get fucked alt.

Might want to start being a bit more careful. Doesn't want to be the female Rey Fenix, spending as much time on the shelf as in the ring.

Why do you think Big Tone broke out the wallet to finally lock up Thunder Rosa?

I shit on WWE more than I do this shit ass company....learn to read or just stop reading my shit and fuck off.

Get fucked alt.
Nah i like to read your shit but i gotta call you out on your BS. You squeeze the WWE's nuts anytime you can. You think all their shit is genius and you're a Vince apologist

People just believe whatever Jim cornette says. I see people treating AEW like it's TNA. TNA at its height wasn't as good. Let's be honest. They put all the ex-wwe guys with ex-wwe guys..darby is getting the rub of being with sting. They have several home grown talents that are over. Not just an styles or Joe lol. In fact they're more popular than those guys were at the height of TNA.

Finally, if they are WWE fans , are has WWE guys so I don't get the hate. It's weird.

Everywhere I go online except SquaredCircle people don't seem to like anything..whether it's WWE, aew or all the above. Lol

TNA at its height was better than AEW

They had so much talent, the problem is they never got their divisions clicking at the same time for stories. Their actual in ring was lightyears ahead of AEW's shit.

So many TNA guys ended up in the WWE over the years, with that said, TNA had some major fucks ups. But they never fucked up like the ending of the exploding ring.

Btw Matt Cardona is the GOAT WOO WOO WOO

TNA at its height was better than AEW

They had so much talent, the problem is they never got their divisions clicking at the same time for stories. Their actual in ring was lightyears ahead of AEW's shit.

So many TNA guys ended up in the WWE over the years, with that said, TNA had some major fucks ups. But they never fucked up like the ending of the exploding ring.

Btw Matt Cardona is the GOAT WOO WOO WOO
I disagree at its height it was better and kinda disagree they had better talent. Guys like angle, samoa joe and aj styles are all legendary names. But overall collection pool, they had some forgettable names. Big fish in a small pond guys. I mean even AJ to some degree. Aj TNA run was built more so his wrestling than what fans knOw him as now. That's NJPW AJ.

You're going to use that death match botch as a major fuck up to justify TNA being better? Really? Lol.

Ok I read the end. You worked me. Congrats lol

Love me some D.M.D but I've noticed she can be injury prone. Weak bones
This is going to sound bad but fuck it. She's working with someone that was(/is depending on your view) essentially a man that's like 200lbs. She's probably 140lbs soaking wet. Of course she's kinda bound to get injured. If she worked someone her size I don't think she breaks her wrist.

Plus, Yeah she's a little green.

I disagree at its height it was better and kinda disagree they had better talent. Guys like angle, samoa joe and aj styles are all legendary names. But overall collection pool, they had some forgettable names. Big fish in a small pond guys. I mean even AJ to some degree. Aj TNA run was built more so his wrestling than what fans knOw him as now. That's NJPW AJ.

You're going to use that death match botch as a major fuck up to justify TNA being better? Really? Lol.

Ok I read the end. You worked me. Congrats lol
Talent isn't just about names, its about guys who can actually work. AEW is full of people with shitty conditioning and people who have awful fundamentals. Every week there is something where someone is almost seriously injured. The fans give it a pass because they want to feel empowered by watching shit workers get TV time.

Some of these guys suck at shooting guys off the ropes, or even out of the corner. It looks fake and shit. But again, the fans overlook it. The average person sees that, and they might not know why it sucks, but they know its shit and looks fake.

That botch wasn't a "Death match" thing. It was a production error that would put any other fanbase completely off the product.

Talent isn't just about names, its about guys who can actually work. AEW is full of people with shitty conditioning and people who have awful fundamentals. Every week there is something where someone is almost seriously injured. The fans give it a pass because they want to feel empowered by watching shit workers get TV time.

That botch wasn't a "Death match" thing. It was a production error that would put any other fanbase completely off the product.
Oh, so you weren't trolling me? You're actually being serious.

What's the largest crowd TNA ever did? Like 10k right?
TV viewers
Edit: loling @ stadium seating

That hasn't been how wrestling's made money in years. WWE lost money on road shows for years.

TV viewers
Edit: loling @ stadium seating

That hasn't been how wrestling's made money in years. WWE lost money on road shows for years.
Are you talking about the one show TNA did where they debuted Hogan/Hardy/and a bunch of other guys?

What's the highest number they had? and how long were they on tv when they pop that number?
They were on the air for 6 years, and RAWs ratings were about twice as high at the time too. So it is a really stupid comparson. Especially because they lost almost half their viewers the next week

They were on the air for 6 years, and RAWs ratings were about twice as high at the time too. So it is a really stupid comparson. Especially because they lost almost half their viewers the next week
I'm not comparing them to WWE, neither is our friend so I want to here what's the highest number they achieved and how long they took to achieve the number in comparison to AEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back