Reaction score

giphy.gif

ImpressionablePointlessBorzoi-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

nC69SAi.gif

britt-baker-hates-texas.gif

p7EIg2U.jpg

tumblr_pf3qp49cpx1vaosveo3_500.gifv

Thought that this week's episode was fantastic. Nothing like a hot crowd.

US title match was good, looking forward to the Archer match next week.

Great to see Starks back. Dude will become a big deal shortly.

I would advise Malakai Black to get to his point on promos. Came dangerously close to prompting What chants with his slow, WWE cadence. A habit to be unlearned.

Liked the continuation of the Omega/Page build. Good to see Don and Kenny getting the heat they deserve. Hangman over af. Keep it up. I don't even mind the Dark Order as much now.

The nostalgia match was fine. Hopefully Christian can move on to something else.

Britt cut a great promo. I almost don't even need to take note of her or MJF as both nail it so often. Both remind me why I love pro wrestling.

By the sounds of it this Rampage show will be quite wrestling-heavy. Count me out for now. One show is enough for me.

Main event was fine. Would've been killer if it featured somebody other than Ethan Page, ie somebody I actually cared about. Darby remains insane.

Solid episode with a really great crowd.

Thought Mox/Karl was good as was Starks/Cage, glad Starks went over. Cody showing some passion in his promo was nice to see.

Miro's belt is cool. Andrade looking for Death Triangle is interesting. Maybe we get Death Triangle vs Andrade, Rush and Lee at some point.

Coffin Match was probably the best one ever which isn't saying much because most of them suck, I like how they didn't do the whole throw a guy and hand fight with the lid, that shits corny.

That 5v5 elimination match is gonna be dope.

Next week's lineup is just ok. Spears and Nyla aren't over with me and the OC/Blade feud is very odd to say the least. Mox/Archer should bang though.

Andrade looking to remove PAC from Death Triangle so it can be a Mexican not a Mexicant stable. Pretty sure PAC just went home to watch the Euros and it clearly didnt come home.

I am not the least bit surprised that AEW are breaking ticket sale records a at such a rate. This is what happens when you do things right by building new stars that people actually care about.

Andrade looking to remove PAC from Death Triangle so it can be a Mexican not a Mexicant stable. Pretty sure PAC just went home to watch the Euros and it clearly didnt come home.

Hope not. But if it leads to an Andrade/PAC feud I'm all for it.

I am not the least bit surprised that AEW are breaking ticket sale records a at such a rate. This is what happens when you do things right by building new stars that people actually care about.
Tay needs to be the face of the womens division and push Jurassic Express to the kids. Also get big show and henry on the commentary.

Miro needs to defend at Fight for the Fallen. Doesn't matter who it's against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back