AEW XLV: I Don't Know, Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malakai Black has the best shirt designs in AEW which isn't surprising because he has his own clothing line called Blxckmass

So I'm curious if Moxley had a set back. It was rumored he was supposed to be back soon, and before he left for rehab it seemed like they might have been setting him up for a feud with champ hangman. Now with Lance taking that spot out of nowhere, it seems odd.

So I'm curious if Moxley had a set back. It was rumored he was supposed to be back soon, and before he left for rehab it seemed like they might have been setting him up for a feud with champ hangman. Now with Lance taking that spot out of nowhere, it seems odd.
if it was a rumor then it isn't odd at all.

They probably ain't trying to put him on the road the moment he gets out of a long term in-patient rehab facility. I wouldn't doubt he takes a few months.

The rumor of him returning came just because GCW named a number 1 contender for the GCW World title and people took that as it must mean the GCW Champion Moxley must be coming back. It was just fans making assumptions.

AEW has no identity.

Every time this company trends on twitter, it's a picture of Sting. Is this 2012 TNA?

Looking at the blue ring ring with Goldust and Jack Swagger wrestling and Jim Ross and Tazz on commentary, is this 2009 Smackdown?

Untitled11.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back