AEW XLV: I Don't Know, Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you bought anything from AEWshop? Do they put a massive company logo somewhere on the shirt like the WWE does?
The one I have has the AEW logo on the sleeve but I think that was a feature of the shirt and not branded on all of them

The one I have has the AEW logo on the sleeve but I think that was a feature of the shirt and not branded on all of them
My least favorite thing of the newer WWE shirts is the massive WWE logo they put on it that is not even the same material as the shirt

Have you bought anything from AEWshop? Do they put a massive company logo somewhere on the shirt like the WWE does?
my Cody American Nightmare shirt doesn't have any weird shit.

Is Miro injured again? Dude is made of glass

Is Miro injured again? Dude is made of glass

He was injured awhile ago, he worked hurt when they had him come in and replace Moxley in the tournament and face Bryan at Full Gear.

Black, King, Pac and Hart would be a pretty cool stable gotta admit.

I bought a fresh nWo shirt to wear to the Royal Rumble from WWE a couple years back and I haven't worn that shirt since. Shirt felt stiff and it wasn't breathable at all.
Luckily they license that stuff out pretty regularly. My NWO and Austin 3:16 shirts are from homeage. Vintage soft. Could sleep in that thing
New-World-Order-01010297230-charcoal-flat_1296x.jpg

https://www.homage.com/products/new...MI_tSIjuWt9QIVBqGGCh166wsvEAQYASABEgKABPD_BwE

Black, King, Pac and Hart would be a pretty cool stable gotta admit.
I did not really want Black to be in a faction when he joined, but that group sounds bad ass, so long as Julia is just a hot piece of ass on the outside.

Luckily they license that stuff out pretty regularly. My NWO and Austin 3:16 shirts are from homeage. Vintage soft. Could sleep in that thing
New-World-Order-01010297230-charcoal-flat_1296x.jpg

https://www.homage.com/products/new...MI_tSIjuWt9QIVBqGGCh166wsvEAQYASABEgKABPD_BwE
There quality has dropped so much over the years. I have an old Rated-R Superstar shirt that is still super comfortable and looks reasonably worn.

The Kevin Owens and Wyatt shirts I bought a few years ago already look older than that one, and were never soft.

There quality has dropped so much over the years. I have an old Rated-R Superstar shirt that is still super comfortable and looks reasonably worn.

The Kevin Owens and Wyatt shirts I bought a few years ago already look older than that one, and were never soft.

Running a sloppy shop with their apparel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back