AEW XLV: I Don't Know, Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of the Punk/ MJF stuff, and Hangman Archer, and Brody King debut this was a pretty shite episode

Really weak show. Wardlow powerbombing Phil a bunch of times was cool. Brody King showing up was cool. Main event was pretty good. Rest of the show was wack.

It dawns on me: is Chris Jericho's character turning into a vampire who needs to suck the blood of young wrestlers to stay alive?

He did have an Eddie Munster widow's peak drawn on last week.

Probably not. I think that would require several more levels of self awareness than he has.

Last edited:
Also, Sammy needs to learn from Punk's mistake. A guy built like you are, should not be doing finishers that involve putting guys on your shoulder and throwing them

Also, Sammy needs to learn from Punk's mistake. A guy built like you are, should not be doing finishers that involve putting guys on your shoulder and throwing them
Punk's new finisher is getting power bombed seven times then hitting a small package.

Nope.

Going to be Punk's new finishing sequence. An homage to his UFC career.
I am ok with that.

Cannot wait for Hangman to hit like 50 buck shots, just to have punk roll him up and win the belt

Have you bought anything from AEWshop? Do they put a massive company logo somewhere on the shirt like the WWE does?

Haven't bought anything from them. It's just a sub store of Pro Wrestling Tees, not sure if PWTees does anything different for AEW shirts than they do for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back