AEW XLIV: Itoh Come Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
That second hour was cursed for sure.
Sloppy womens match.
BPJ slipping on the ropes.
Injury to Fenix which changed plans.

Sucks.

Seems more often than not, when AEW tries to do something "big".. it sucks ass.

"Exploding" sparkler ring with Kingston 'passing out'.
Jericho falling off that cage into cardboard posing as diamond plating.
Big, botchy moves. Especially finishers that the talent can't pull off.
Cody H.
Brandi McMahon & AEW heels.

Jade was destined to be an AEW champion the moment she signed.

Problem is she ain't there yet and AEW crowned her anyways. Literally every other womens wrestler on the roster is better in the ring than Jade.. and I like Jade and think she still has potential, why she isn't training day in and day out with whomever retrained Tay Conti (Dustin & QT?) is beyond me. Then again, maybe Jade is busting her ass in training and just isn't meant to be a rassler.

It's like TK & his yes men simply put a date on the calendar when Jade would become champ and stuck to it, regardless if the ability was there.

Me too, Sara.

I would have put it on Thunder Rosa, and have Baker keep ducking her. Eventually, have Rosa say her title is the real women's title and even have some of the other women seem to agree and want to challenge Rosa because they view her as the bigger challenge and more meaningful win. This pisses off Baker who finally has no choice but to accept the challenge. Champion versus champion, title for title. Rosa wins and we get the Ultimate Warrior WM6 pose with both belts. She then forfeits the TBS title and we have a 6 woman ladder match to crown a new champion which is then Jade who is hopefully much improved by then. I almost said Anna Jay, but only if she turns so you don't have 2 babyface champions.

I would have put it on Thunder Rosa, and have Baker keep ducking her. Eventually, have Rosa say her title is the real women's title and even have some of the other women seem to agree and want to challenge Rosa because they view her as the bigger challenge and more meaningful win. This pisses off Baker who finally has no choice but to accept the challenge. Champion versus champion, title for title. Rosa wins and we get the Ultimate Warrior WM6 pose with both belts. She then forfeits the TBS title and we have a 6 woman ladder match to crown a new champion which is then Jade who is hopefully much improved by then. I almost said Anna Jay, but only if she turns so you don't have 2 babyface champions.
Goddamn, that’s good shit, pal.

Thunder Rosa is too good for the B belt, that’s why I picked Kris over her

Agree with everyone saying Jade isn't ready for the title push. It will be interesting to see how they get out of this.

Fuck man, now I got flashbacks of The Great Muta and Jushin "Thunder" Liger standing face to face in the middle of the ring at Madison Square Garden ready to fight and they had Kenny fucking King ruin it for the HEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAT

Fucking Bubba Ray <Lmaoo>

He's like the drunk uncle who played football in high school and was decent but couldn't make a Division 1 college team and sits at home on the couch every Sunday talking about how he'd play much better than all these guys in the NFL because back in high school he "really was pretty great"

You REALLY want 6 AEW women to die in a ladder match?

<mma4>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back