AEW LXVIII: Saraya Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to be that guy but I have to get this off my chest. It´s mind blowing to me how badly AEW constanly drops the ball. I firmly believe TK lacks the ruthless aggresion much needed to get to the pro wrestling top and I´d say it´s probably due to the fact that he´s been handed everything he has whereas guys like Vince, Heyman and Bischoff had to fight for everything they got.

On one hand you have a guy like Wardlow coming off hot of what arguably the best storyline AEW ever had, your have a STAR in your hands and instead of strapping a rocket to the guy and making him the face of your company, you put him in random tag team matches in the middle of the card. A guy that looks like a million bucks, a hard worker, a PR dream, a guy that doesn´t create any backstage drama and as far as we know is universally liked amongst the boys and you barely promote him...

Then you have what is arguably the biggest potential storyline in your hands, the one that blurs the lines, you even send your hottest act (MJF) home for months to play along, and when he comes back you have him cut promos with Wheeler freaking Yuta in the middle of the show? I don´t care about how much the Punk debacle nixed your plans, MJF should be the focal point of your show, at least for the time being.

And speaking of Punk. That whole backstage heat with Punk and Omega and the Bucks... Vince and Bischoff would kill their mothers to have a fraction of that HEAT in their hands. That whole thing is money, all that controversy is ratings, yet they send them all home and there is talks that they are even contemplating about releasing them. The fuck has happened to pro wrestling?

Pretty obvious, Buddy and Black asked for their release, hoping Tony would fold, he didn't and now they've been sent home and will be back when Tony has something new for them. Brody and Julia need to go do something else though. Brody specifically has come out and said he's loyal to the company. Push him.

I honestly am thinking there is a fuck ton of stupid rumours and wannabes out there trying to blow things further out of proportion.

So many rumours are coming from unusual sources (outside of fightful, Dave etc) and running wild. Just go on reddit squared circle or look at cornettes bookface groups to see the toxic "die aew" crowds

It really is absurd the shit I see posted daily.

It's a new world. You can't turn shit like that brawl into storyline without people on the same page and ducks in a row. Especially when you've got cm punk saying he'll sue.

I however do agree they don't know how to book Wardlow. He is a wwe type that they can't figure out. If it was wwe he'd be pushed to the moon.

The MJF stuff is to just build a bit of story as he takes against BCC up to full gear

Pretty obvious, Buddy and Black asked for their release, hoping Tony would fold, he didn't and now they've been sent home and will be back when Tony has something new for them. Brody and Julia need to go do something else though. Brody specifically has come out and said he's loyal to the company. Push him.
Push him to the moon. I believe we may be due for a diamond ring? Perhaps it’ll be a black diamond ring this year

I honestly am thinking there is a fuck ton of stupid rumours and wannabes out there trying to blow things further out of proportion.

So many rumours are coming from unusual sources (outside of fightful, Dave etc) and running wild. Just go on reddit squared circle or look at cornettes bookface groups to see the toxic "die aew" crowds

It really is absurd the shit I see posted daily.

It's a new world. You can't turn shit like that brawl into storyline without people on the same page and ducks in a row. Especially when you've got cm punk saying he'll sue.

I however do agree they don't know how to book Wardlow. He is a wwe type that they can't figure out. If it was wwe he'd be pushed to the moon.

The MJF stuff is to just build a bit of story as he takes against BCC up to full gear
After the Kenny/Punk stuff, its the hot topic to say “See! It’s chaos backstage!” So people jump all over rumor mills and want to believe ridiculous things.

CM Punk would make a great leader of the Elite World Order.

Do not through HhH asking them to get fired.

cool

sesame-street-jbtzxclsv.gif

Ooof SRS needs to check his sources. First the plane ticket and now this. I'm curious to know if whoever his source is, is just stirring shit as a there's been a lot of "leaks" lately.
Rasslin journalism sure has been taking alot of L's the past couple of weeks.

Dave Meltzer two days ago: Tony Khan told the locker room no one will be getting released and everyone must honor their contract.

Malakai Black on IG yesterday: I wasn't released, I'll be back in a few months.

SRS: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HAVE RECEIPTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All SRS had to do was word his shit like Dave did, instead he went full Twitter clown. This dirtsheet shit can't be that hard can it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back