Obvious Mascot is Obvious:
1613760263_paige26.jpg

1613716125_121965751_189234069324301_7787194133471524911_n.jpg

1613716129_126955961_220516492743506_2564883263212648116_n.jpg

1613760220_paige6.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000413854555.jpg

tenor.gif

Theme:

Loved Dynamite this week. Top to bottom tremendous stuff. Best episode in some time.

The ROH title match was surprisingly great. Popped big for Jericho winning. Just what that belt needed.

Tag title match was superb! It is so cool to see two dudes who came from nothing and started from scratch getting over to the level they did. Incredible.

The MJF/Yuta segment was great. They got the fans exactly where they wanted them in the end. Yuta was able to hang with MJF, though obviously nowhere near as good as Max.

The Jade segment lasted barely a minute. There was a rapper there??? Got RT'd by Cardi B - so win!

OC vs Pac was very good. Liking the dynamic in DT where you have Pac who's a little heelish aligned with the LB who are solid babyfaces.

Women's title match was great. Deeb especially stood out. Popped huge for Saraya!!! Great to see her.

Rampage looks good.

Main event was very good as well. Was fine with either winning. Lol'd at them continuously cutting to MJF.

Loved Dynamite this week. Top to bottom tremendous stuff. Best episode in some time.

The ROH title match was surprisingly great. Popped big for Jericho winning. Just what that belt needed.

Tag title match was superb! It is so cool to see two dudes who came from nothing and started from scratch getting over to the level they did. Incredible.

The MJF/Yuta segment was great. They got the fans exactly where they wanted them in the end. Yuta was able to hang with MJF, though obviously nowhere near as good as Max.

The Jade segment lasted barely a minute. There was a rapper there??? Got RT'd by Cardi B - so win!

OC vs Pac was very good. Liking the dynamic in DT where you have Pac who's a little heelish aligned with the LB who are solid babyfaces.

Women's title match was great. Deeb especially stood out. Popped huge for Saraya!!! Great to see her.

Rampage looks good.

Main event was very good as well. Was fine with either winning. Lol'd at them continuously cutting to MJF.
It's funny, when everyone else seems to love the show, you don't like it, and when everyone else hates the show, you think it's great.

LOL I can't speak for everyone else but I hated two outcomes because it made their refs look stupid as fuck.....

Y'all just look for the negatives?

Seems like everyone in here but you, me, and Max Power
I did not get to see it (thanks kidney stone), but it read like a good show. I just was not a fan of the ROH title switch or Mox winning.

I did not get to see it (thanks kidney stone), but it read like a good show. I just was not a fan of the ROH title switch or Mox winning.
It was well received on Twitter and cagematch as well from what I seen

Outside of a couple of botches in the tag match (match was still great), and the pointless Trina and Jade interaction, I thought the show was awesome.

Apparently Ruby Soho's nose was broken in 2 places and her septum got destroyed by that Tay Conti knee at All Out, now it's bad enough she has to get surgery.

That shit was like 3 weeks ago, did they not know how fucked up it was back then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back