Locked AEW CIII: TK Giving It Away For Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some fans are going to be getting burned out by Khan’s nonsense soon..
This is his higher power angle.

And he needs to not eff it up.

Nostalgia be damned, I was disappointed that it was Vince under the hood as a kid but cause he was such a good villain I didn't mind it eventually.

This is his higher power angle.

And he needs to not eff it up.

Nostalgia be damned, I was disappointed that it was Vince under the hood as a kid but cause he was such a good villain I didn't mind it eventually.

Vince being revealed made sense but didn’t at the same time.

I thought it was a little weird way back because I thought it was strange the supernatural Undertaker and his supernatural Ministry would bow to McMahon, then it got even weirder with the Corporate Ministry.

<Fedor23>

But for a rasslin’ fan it was “must see TV”.

So we getting “higher power” or “retribution”?

Ali would be pretty funny to be "The Devil" after just doing his pilgrimage to Mecca a few months ago <Lmaoo>

Ali would be a good signing in general, but Khan would have him tagging with Healthy Martin and Andretti in no time.

Bunny is gone from AEW

Signing Flair and folks not buying those high priced tickets will have casualties.

Granted I’m sure there’s a good chance she pops up in LOLTNA.

….this isn’t a good sign for Butcher & Blade though.

Signing Flair and folks not buying those high priced tickets will have casualties.

Granted I’m sure there’s a good chance she pops up in LOLTNA.

….this isn’t a good sign for Butcher & Blade though.
She is a former LOLTNA women's champion, so it wouldn't be surprising.

AEW fans want Tony to trim the fat,he finally lets a few wrestlers contracts expire without renewal and they're like "not those ones"...even though The Bunny, The Butcher and The Blade haven't done shit in a year.

You can't win with some people

Kip Sabian's probably next to the unemployment line.

AEW fans want Tony to trim the fat,he finally lets a few wrestlers contracts expire without renewal and they're like "not those ones"...even though The Bunny, The Butcher and The Blade haven't done shit in a year.

I want him to trim the fat without bnringing in more fat. But no, Bunny, and most likely Butcher and Blade, are not exactly big losses.

AEW's got to have close to a hundred wrestlers signed, and how many make it to tv in a week? Half of them? Less? There's a lot of fat to trim, and a lot of them would be right to be nervous.

I don't know why butcher and blade couldnt have been a decent heel bruiser tag team. They always would put on entertaining shit when they got given the chance, and butcher was awesome sometimes.
Guessing his music career gets in the way (I fucking loved Everytime I die, and Better Lovers if he ends up there)
Plus there both in their forties

Don't think Kip is in line. I think he signed a contract quite recently, and Tony doesn't let people go mid contract for no reason

Don't think Kip is in line. I think he signed a contract quite recently, and Tony doesn't let people go mid contract for no reason

Kip is safe.

tortured-artist-pawns-be-like-v0-7687p7c3iaea1.jpg

Let's face it, apart from when she beat Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar in the head to head ratings, Allies AEW career was pretty shit

Just seen that it was Charlie Ramone in the room that Bowens got thrown into. I take back everything, I said! He was probably tired from banging Jamie Hayter so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back