Locked AEW CIII: TK Giving It Away For Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the "you know who's" aren't trying to keep him out of AEW.

Let's face it, apart from when she beat Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar in the head to head ratings, Allies AEW career was pretty shit
I loved her in TNA when she was basically Bayley, so I was pretty excited to see her get signed but it was like only two matches before I realized how bad she was. Never got into her again.

There was a period of like 6 months where Butcher was ready for a big push though. Another one of the times where they just didn't capitalize on something organically getting over. Plus he had gotten himself into great shape and really perfected his look. Soon after, he got rid of the hair, he grew a homeless beard instead of the cool stache, and the belly came back and they just weren't on television and it was all over. Sucks. And if you get rid of Kip, you get rid of Penelope. Casualties on top of casualties

My sons played that game for 2 weeks and haven't touched it since. I want that $60 back, B!
I streamed it for that first week, never played it off stream, besides when I have gone in to get the season pass DLC. Even then, when I got the Hook and Danhausen DLC, I never played it. It was a tremendous waste of money

I streamed it for that first week, never played it off stream, besides when I have gone in to get the season pass DLC. Even then, when I got the Hook and Danhausen DLC, I never played it. It was a tremendous waste of money

Mr Khan got us good, B. If I see him tomorrow at Collision I'll tell him to reach in his pocket and give me my $60 back or book me and Miro at Worlds End or I'll shoot on him.

Mr Khan got us good, B. If I see him tomorrow at Collision I'll tell him to reach in his pocket and give me my $60 back or book me and Miro at Worlds End or I'll shoot on him.

I would not have cut Bunny. She had a great look and charismatic facials. They could have made her the crazy hot chic that does anything to get what she wants instead of make her an eye candy jobber.

That said, I’d cut these guys tomorrow:

*Dark Order (Silver, Reynolds, Grayson, Evil Uno)
*Aaron Solow
*Ari Daivari
*Chuck Taylor
*Colt Cabana
*Griff Garrison
*Jake Hager
*Kip Sabian
*Lee Johnson
*Lee Moriarty
*Nick Comorotto
*Parker Boudreaux
*Peter Avalon
*Preston Vance
*Scorpio Sky
*Shawn Dean

Lot of these guys serve no purpose.

I would not have cut Bunny. She had a great look and charismatic facials. They could have made her the crazy hot chic that does anything to get what she wants instead of make her an eye candy jobber.

*Aaron Solow
*Ari Daivari
*Chuck Taylor
*Colt Cabana
*Griff Garrison
*Jake Hager
*Kip Sabian
*Lee Johnson
*Lee Moriarty
*Nick Comorotto
*Parker Boudreaux
*Peter Avalon
*Preston Vance
*Scorpio Sky
*Shawn Dean

Most of those could go tomorrow and no one would bat an eye, but Cabana actually does stuff backstage. He is pretty valuable back there, just comes out to wreslte once every now and then.

Chuckie T sadly is not going anywhere, as he is part of The Best Friends, and OC is keeping him afloat.

I like Sky, but they just never seemed to get behind him for very long.

And Parker whateverthefuckhisnameis can be launched out of a cannon.

*Aaron Solow
*Ari Daivari
*Chuck Taylor
*Colt Cabana
*Griff Garrison
*Jake Hager
*Kip Sabian
*Lee Johnson
*Lee Moriarty
*Nick Comorotto
*Parker Boudreaux
*Peter Avalon
*Preston Vance
*Scorpio Sky
*Shawn Dean

Don't agree with most of your list. There's only like 3 people I agree with lol

Bunny more than likely got cut cause she doesn't come to work due to "mental health issues". Has nothing to do with AEW creative.

*Dark Order (Silver, Reynolds, Grayson, Evil Uno) - Grayson hasn't been in Dark Order for months. Guy can work, has proven he can be over. Silver and Reynolds I don't mind them sticking around, you need teams that can eat pins. Evil Uno, don't care if they keep him, they don't use him how they should anyway.

*Aaron Solow - Guy is a solid hand that I'd like to see on the ROH show.

*Ari Daivari - Another solid hand for the eventual ROH show.

*Chuck Taylor - Actually over with the audience despite how much the PWD seems to dislike him. Solid vet over with both the crowd and the boys in the back, no way he gets cut.

*Colt Cabana - Is a producer, guy only wrestlers Dark matches before shows, wrestling isn't what he's being paid for.

*Griff Garrison - Tall, good look, can work, really young blue chipper. A guy I'd want to develop.

*Jake Hager - Depending on what they're paying him, if it ain't too much, could still be a good heater for a heel.

*Kip Sabian - Guy is money in the ring, good look, good act with hot wife. 100% keep.

*Lee Johnson - Cut him, hasn't improved in 3 years.

*Lee Moriarty - Amazing in the ring, good look, can talk. Guy could be the future of the company, you're tripping hard wanting to cut him.

*Nick Comorotto - Amazing look and can one arm press grown men. Why would you want to cut him?

*Parker Boudreaux - Wouldn't doubt if he's already on the chopping block, he's out injured right now and Tony has class and won't fire him, but I bet he's gone as soon as his deal is up.

*Peter Avalon - They cut him like 2 years ago. He's paid per appearance now.

*Preston Vance - You're smoking crack if you want to cut him. Guy looked like pure money with LFI.

*Scorpio Sky - Great worker, can talk, AEW OG, great vet to keep around to develop the young guys.

*Shawn Dean - He's the talent coordinator for AEW, he's an office guy, don't really care if they put him on AEW shows to lose sometimes or wrestle in ROH. They got a guy wearing several hats, that's someone you want to keep.

Most of those could go tomorrow and no one would bat an eye, but Cabana actually does stuff backstage. He is pretty valuable back there, just comes out to wreslte once every now and then.

Chuckie T sadly is not going anywhere, as he is part of The Best Friends, and OC is keeping him afloat.

I like Sky, but they just never seemed to get behind him for very long.

And Parker whateverthefuckhisnameis can be launched out of a cannon.
I've been waiting on Trent to snap and annihilate Chuckie for being dead weight for about two years now. I figured the constant title losses would lead somewhere eventually, but nope!

I've been waiting on Trent to snap and annihilate Chuckie for being dead weight for about two years now. I figured the constant title losses would lead somewhere eventually, but nope!
Trent’s a good guy…chuck will turn on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back