AEW Fight Forever

I was reminded of the N64 WCW games.

Was previously intrigued by a new and unique evolution of wrestling games, but its just a regression... a devolution at best.

Lol. Yeah, I was also excited but I agree, those animations are shit. No way that a body would react that way when thrown on to steel steps. The technology is there for better physics.

Last edited:
Lol. Yeah, I was also excited but I agree, those animations are shit. No one a body would react that way when thrown on to steel steps. The technology is there for better physics.

Reminds me of...

OIP.mSJqxSychB9PCIOB122LUQHaHf

Wrestling game that's YEARS out of date.

Not a fan of the old school grindy CAW method, having to play through the career to get a CAWs stats up is rough. They have an in game store so I bet they get people with a quick boost thing for that.

I think it looks fun....Holding out for a review or two first

This is a game that you'll for sure have to check with your trusted review people/websites. You get a reviewer that prefers sim style they may nitpick too much, opposite to that arcade may give it a much longer leash. The newer footage has done it alot of good though, showcasing alot of the funner aspects.

One of those games that reviews with a sliding scale.

This is a game that you'll for sure have to check with your trusted review people/websites. You get a reviewer that prefers sim style they may nitpick too much, opposite to that arcade may give it a much longer leash. The newer footage has done it alot of good though, showcasing alot of the funner aspects.
Unless it's something like the game is completely broken and glitches out all the time, then I think I'll probably just decide for myself. There's nothing I've seen to suggest so far that I won't like it, but I'll see.

I'm a horror movie fan, so I'm used to experiencing stuff that I think is 9/10 only for metacritic to say the average is 6/10 lmao

Unless it's something like the game is completely broken and glitches out all the time, then I think I'll probably just decide for myself. There's nothing I've seen to suggest so far that I won't like it, but I'll see.

I'm a horror movie fan, so I'm used to experiencing stuff that I think is 9/10 only for metacritic to say the average is 6/10 lmao
I understand that statement about horror 100000% lol, we put up with some shit. But I agree I'm leaning towards picking this up unless it's universally negative with valid complaints. I have a collection of games to dive into for hours but I like having a fun pick up and play game as well, this should fit that.

Lol. Yeah, I was also excited but I agree, those animations are shit. No way that a body would react that way when thrown on to steel steps. The technology is there for better physics.

If you start doing ragdoll style physics you're gonna get a different kind of game, I'm hoping for No Mercy/Wrestlemania 2000 type gameplay.

Someone on reddit answering questions as they have the full game. Road to the Elite is apparently super short and not looking good for anyone that likes a detailed CAW.

Looks like its been deleted. If you click that link though it should take you to some of the discussion.

I’m really curious to see how this plays out. Would like a good wrestling game. To me the two statements I keep hearing are 1) it’s like no mercy 2) it’s arcade style. To me those two statements completely oppose each other.

really only care if its fun, and the game play does look fun to me so far.
decided to take the plunge and pre-order.
getting to play as Danhausen alone is enough for me, cause im sure ill have some laughs and fun

Some things look extra smooth, they are going to update and support often so alot of potential.

Won't know how good it is, until the controller is in my hands. If they can nail the controls, it will already be superior to every wrestling game released after "No Mercy".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back