AEW Fight Forever

Kaybee

Arianator Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

So this is finally confirmed, and while the trailer doesn't show much it is cool to see nonetheless. Yukes being on board makes me pretty excited, hopefully this ends up being more like the old No Mercy era games with a good creation suite similar to their modern era games.

No features announced or anything but I'm guessing that will trickle out soon; I don't remember being able to have male vs female matches and they show that in the trailer so I guess that is new.

Anyways, releasing on both current and next gen for Xbox and Playstation, idk when tho but hopefully that will come soon too.

This is going to have the worst roster of any wrestling game ever lol.

I don't get the want for an AKI styled game.. I wish somebody would just re do the meta for wrestling games. The current 2k ones are terrible and boring, stuck trying to simulate a fake sport.

Fire Pro is decent and at least different than the others, but a developer needs to take them in a completely different direction. No more grapple, then choose what move you are going to do until you can do your finisher.

This is going to have the worst roster of any wrestling game ever lol.
Yeah, that's why I'm hoping for a robust creation suite; I know AEW has Jericho and Omega, but I can't think of much else since I don't follow them. They have that Orange troll guy too I think.

Even if you don't care for the current WWE roster at least their games come stuffed with legends even if you have to unlock a lot of them

Yeah, that's why I'm hoping for a robust creation suite; I know AEW has Jericho and Omega, but I can't think of much else since I don't follow them. They have that Orange troll guy too I think.

Even if you don't care for the current WWE roster at least their games come stuffed with legends even if you have to unlock a lot of them
The only thing I like with the 2k games is the crazy roster and the really good creations. But yeah this roster will be laughable, not to mention the mobile game quality graphics lol. Huge swing and a miss with them again

Reactions: HHJ
The only thing I like with the 2k games is the crazy roster and the really good creations. But yeah this roster will be laughable, not to mention the mobile game quality graphics lol. Huge swing and a miss with them again

Someone should just bring back the Def Jam series if they want to make a wrestling game without the WWE license.

They've got a pretty stacked roster to be fair and I'd imagine they'd have legends too like Jake The Snake Roberts, Taz, The Brainbusters, etc. They have guys like this working for them as either coaches, commentators, or managers.

Are these the same guys who made the old n64 WCW games? If so I'm definitely buying, despite having no idea what AEW is.

Are these the same guys who made the old n64 WCW games? If so I'm definitely buying, despite having no idea what AEW is.
Hideyuki Iwashita was the director for No Mercy, yeah.

Also AEW is on live right now lol

Seeing as AEW's EVP's are huge game fans hopefully they won't settle for a shit game. Kenny Omega's gimmick is games FFS.

Seeing as AEW's EVP's are huge game fans hopefully they won't settle for a shit game. Kenny Omega's gimmick is games FFS.
Yep, Kenny knows what's good. I'm interested in Xavier Wood's game that he's developing too although that'll probably be a mobile game.

I absolutely hate the art style of this, it's like a rip off of the spinoff WWE games. But it should play well so I pulling for it to be a good game. But man is it ugly.

Kenny Olivier looks like a blow up doll in this. Still, we need more wrestling games in general on the market.

Back