• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AEW Double Or Nothing 2024 Live PPV Thread

Waiting for that media scrum!

giphy.gif

I'm most excited to see what Timeless Toni has cooked up for the scrum, she's always the scrum MVP.

I like that I have no clue where this is going for AEW and The Elite. Usually you can see what's next but it's fully uncertain outside of Omega eventually who is probably a very long ways away.

I like that I have no clue where this is going for AEW and The Elite. Usually you can see what's next but it's fully uncertain outside of Omega eventually who is probably a very long ways away.

Blood & Guts has been shortly after Forbidden Door the last two years. The two teams will run it back in the double cage and probably add a guy on each side. I feel like Hangman will be involved, don't know which team though. The Young Bucks "suspended" Hangman from The Elite during that promo where they "fired" Kenny from The Elite, hope there's a call back to that.

Back