Locked AEW CXVII: Mariah is Upon Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tay Melo needs to clock in for work.

ArYUCSW.gif
I forgot she existed.

Edit: and you KNOW there is a butt plug attachment for that tail.

Guess AEW has given up trying to sell tickets for Collision. They're going to do 5 straight weeks of Collision and a ROH PPV from a tiny building used for esports in Arlington, TX.

Guess AEW has given up trying to sell tickets for Collision. They're going to do 5 straight weeks of Collision and a ROH PPV from a tiny building used for esports in Arlington, TX.

Risking oversaturation, but it could be a nice build to All In/Out/Inbetween/Insidious/Ineptitude whatever.

They better as hell hope they are all sell outs or the internet is going to have a field day.

They better as hell hope they are all sell outs or the internet is going to have a field day.

Apparently the building holds 2500 fans for esports, guessing the configuration for wrestling is gonna be much smaller. If they can't sell that out each week, that would be rough.

TK just made Mox vs Takeshita at DON official but it's a title eliminator match, which makes me think Take is winning.

TK just made Mox vs Takeshita at DON official but it's a title eliminator match, which makes me think Take is winning.

The New Japan roster had a meltdown about Hobbs getting a shot on Dynamite, they'd go nuclear with a DDT guy beating the IWGP Champion on an AEW show, I'd be down just to see them throw a fit.

That first show is the same day as Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul, also taking place in Arlington. So that may be a hard one to pull off.

Also, looking at that card, how in the fuck is Darren Till boxing Julio Cesar Chavez Jr?? Are there just no rules anymore? Are we living in total anarchy??

That first show is the same day as Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul, also taking place in Arlington. So that may be a hard one to pull off.

Also, looking at that card, how in the fuck is Darren Till boxing Julio Cesar Chavez Jr?? Are there just no rules anymore? Are we living in total anarchy??
Because Julio Cesar Chavez Jr sucks

I seen that they might be getting paid to do the events there

Last edited:
Just read Nattie is about to become a free agent. I think her and Mone will be a great feud.

Please, please let this be sarcasm. I've never understood how Nattie lasted so long in the WWE. She can wrestle but she has no charisma and is just okay on the mic if I remember correctly. Her and Mone would be decent wrestling but the lead up to it would be pretty bad.

The Arlington shows make a lot of sense.

They save on production costs.
They probably got paid to it.
The building will be full each and every time. (1200-1600 attendance)
Texas crowds are usually the loudest crowds for AEW.
Collision isn't drawing very well. Dynamite is still around 4k, Collision is about 2700.

There's good reasons to do something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back