Advice on how to prevent getting grapple "raped"

Your friend, the guy who gets drunk and uses his mad blue belt skills to dominate people who don't grapple, sounds really cool.

Divide the body in to two, upper body and lower body. Use your whole body against his upper or lower body. Keep your elbows and knees together if you are on the bottom.

[YT]?v=M8TFKY5w0FU[/YT]

rapex-condom4.jpg

this blue belt friend of yours sounds like a donkey.

but if you're just an average high school wrestler and he's an average blue belt...

sounds like youre gonna get raped by a donkey.

try your best to prevent the penetration, but if you get caught, don't let your pride stop you from tapping.

This is my favorite thread ever

Your friend, the guy who gets drunk and uses his mad blue belt skills to dominate people who don't grapple, sounds really cool.

I know it's annoying, hence why I didn't back down to his posturing. As an ex wrestler I would never start saying I could rape guys etc and start randomly grappling with guys but what can you do.

I watched a documentary that started talking about these devices becoming popular in the 80's when aids first started, some of the traps mentioned were beyond cringeworthy

it sounds sort of lame that your buds egg you both on into this silly thing.

why don't you go to the gym where the weird bjj guy who gets drunk and wants to roll with his buds trains and take a free lesson and roll with the weird bjj guy on a mat for a while. if you and him like how you pair off you can always have an out of dojo session in private away from your buds (if you know what i mean mate). once you and your bjj bud get sick of the vanilla rolling in private at each other's homes you can bring your buds in to watch or take it into the "backyard" as originally planned.

Back