Advice for a new muscle car?

Except that muscle cars are expensive as shit now, and the people that have them are typically in a great place in life.

The modern version of the 80s Joe Dirt douchebag is the broke fucktard driving a Civic or a 240 Nissan with either a rattle can primer paint job or he PlastiDipped the whole fucking thing , before putting 195 tires on a 10 inch wheel that sticks halfway out the fender lip. Joe Dirt is now Jose Duerte :)

First things first, you need muscle car music. I'm talking Def Leppard, REO Speed Wagon, .38 Special. Blast that shit man. Next you need sleeveless shirts, jeans with holes in them, and a mullet. Do you have a mullet? Because you're really gonna need a mullet. Finally get some tattoos, the shittier the better. I'm talkin' some Chinese Ching Chong shit you have no idea what it means but still felt confident enough to get tattooed on your godamn neck.

P.S. Burn out at every traffic light and toss your empty beer bottles out the window on the highway.

Or lose most of it if you were set to retire in 2008.
Only if you were stupid. When ready to withdraw your money for retirement, you need to shift your investment strategies from high risk to low risk funds. If still have more than 50% of money in stock based funds 5-10 years before retirement you got hit with the stupid, greedy stick.

Love it when people don't know nutting.

Only if you were stupid. When ready to withdraw your money for retirement, you need to shift your investment strategies from high risk to low risk funds. If still have more than 50% of money in stock based funds 5-10 years before retirement you got hit with the stupid, greedy stick.

Love it when people don't know nutting.

You do know just about everyone in 08 lost money. I'm not disagreeing with what you're even saying but not everyone is stupid and almost everyone lost money in their investments.

Most pensions were invested Using major investment banks. The point you seem to forget is most people thought they were in safe investments. You know, since the rating agencies told everyone they were safe.

You"ll feel different when you are that age. My brother is 50 and has done good all his life, nice house, kids. Etc. He is on his 4th corvette. Nothing wrong with that.

No i wont, i got my dream car in my 20s.

I had a 13 gt that I daily drove for about 2 years. Great car and tons of power, but I ended up driving my Corolla more tbh. Dailying those cars can become tedious.

If you are dead set on getting a muscle car tho, I'd suggest saving yourself a ton of money and getting a used 2002-2003 c5 z06 corvette. Literally half the price of those cars you mentioned, and with just headers and cams will be faster by far.

You do know just about everyone in 08 lost money. I'm not disagreeing with what you're even saying but not everyone is stupid and almost everyone lost money in their investments.

Most pensions were invested Using major investment banks. The point you seem to forget is most people thought they were in safe investments. You know, since the rating agencies told everyone they were safe.

Actually you're no quite right.

As a retiree if you had half in stocks and half in bonds your bonds earned while your stocks lost. You lived off your bonds and left your stocks alone.

For non retirees, you sold your stocks at a loss and rebought them at the same price or lower. Now the loss is a tax write off.

Actually you're no quite right.

As a retiree if you had half in stocks and half in bonds your bonds earned while your stocks lost. You lived off your bonds and left your stocks alone.

For non retirees, you sold your stocks at a loss and rebought them at the same price or lower. Now the loss is a tax write off.

People lost money in other areas, not only stocks.

not really, they are fucking things of beauty and perfection. And you can't deny classic muscle cars are car's for men
I love classic muscle. I used to have a 69 mustang fastback. If you find a good car that was stored right it's great but you can sink a lot of money into them getting them road worthy. I plan to get another old muscle car hopefully in the next few years. They might not be as fast as today's production cars but they are still badass.

I used to go on there all the time when I was working on my Firebird. Still do sometimes lol

when peolpe say firebird, these are all i think about now. man these things are gorgoues

First things first, you need muscle car music. I'm talking Def Leppard, REO Speed Wagon, .38 Special. Blast that shit man. Next you need sleeveless shirts, jeans with holes in them, and a mullet. Do you have a mullet? Because you're really gonna need a mullet. Finally get some tattoos, the shittier the better. I'm talkin' some Chinese Ching Chong shit you have no idea what it means but still felt confident enough to get tattooed on your godamn neck.

P.S. Burn out at every traffic light and toss your empty beer bottles out the window on the highway.

Ladies and gentlemen....I present you my biography.

when peolpe say firebird, these are all i think about now. man these things are gorgoues

I fucking wish man lol. '97 Formula that I've had since high school. Was gonna throw in my buddy's LS1 from his wrecked SS on it, but the bastard decided to keep it for an RX7 project, so my cars just been chillin without a motor

Honda s2000

He said muscle car, no something where 17 of the 20 different year and trim versions run 14 second quarters, the others mid 13s, while looking like a complete fucking douche driving it.

Fucking fast and furious....

"Worth it" is subjective.

The new V6 Camaro and ecoboost Mustang are pretty even in terms of performance. The challenger is much heavier and slower.

Go test drive them.
Do not get either car with a v6 in it. What the fuck? You get these cars because of the muscle, hence the name muscle car. Get the fucking v8

I had an 03 Cobra with all the basic upgrades (pulley, chip, exhaust, cai, etc) and got it to 500hp, wish I still had the slip to show but I threw all that stuff out during a move. The bang for the buck on aftermarket performance is great and they were underrated from Ford HP wise to help insurance prices. This was back around 2005ish or so. It beat Z06s on the track and just about every thing on the street. Best car I ever had. I regret getting rid of that car. Such a beast. I've actually looked for it from time to time. Today though if you got a 03/04 I'm sure it's been beat to hell. Man I regret getting rid that car but the insurance plus payments were rediculous not to mention it turned me into a crazy person driving it, but the power was addictive. Every thing I've had since then seems so slow.

500hp in a supercharged v8 ain't nothing to get that excited about. My best friends v6 3800 gtp with exhaust, intake, small pulley, and intercooler put down 435 wheel on a dyno. That's a car that without supercharger did 200/220 hp/tq.

The Miatas look fun, but too bad they don't have more power or have that emasculating reputation.
Iirc the Fiat Spyder is coming out soon. Same chassis as the Miata but with a different motor.

1970 Chevelle SS 454 LS6.

mm2.jpg

Back