Advice for a new muscle car?

Almost every financial professional is going to give you advice pretty much like this. Unless you think you absolutely can't get laid without a big beefy muscle car, keep what you have. A '13 Jetta isn't such a bad car that you need to immediately get rid of it. If it's paid off, invest your savings and find a girl who isn't so superficial that she'll not date you because of your somewhat not impressive car.

The car is for my enjoyment, but solid advice nevertheless. Well I decided to get a Challenger RT, may as well get a V8 if I am going to get a sport car. I am going to have to wait till next year to save extra cash though, dont want to drain my account now, plus I get a promotion by the end of the year.

Last edited:
Don't fuck with them.

I told you all. Don't fuck with them.

My 2002 Z28. Picking it up tomorrow from the shop. One week wait was torture.
PCM for less. Tuned and instalation by Keith. 377 rwhp, daily driver.

Almost every financial professional is going to give you advice pretty much like this. Unless you think you absolutely can't get laid without a big beefy muscle car, keep what you have. A '13 Jetta isn't such a bad car that you need to immediately get rid of it. If it's paid off, invest your savings and find a girl who isn't so superficial that she'll not date you because of your somewhat not impressive car.

Lol at that being the reason people buy a nice/fast car. Or hey Idk maybe that's the way some people think. I bought my car for purely my enjoyment.

Don't fuck with them.

I told you all. Don't fuck with them.

1081.gif

Back