Adults who use body spray.

<LikeReally5>

Look, we found the guy who thinks using Google will justify smelling like ass.

Guess what, science guy? Joseph Mercola is a pseudoscientific moron. If you were as educated as you intend to present yourself you would have espied that immediately, and that his profit-motivated rants are about selling his own 8 oz sunscreen bottle for $18, not edifying the public on potentially dangerous toxins in deodorants. You also might have spelled "deodorant" correctly. BTW, none of the bestselling deodorants for men in the USA contain that substance (i.e. Degree, Old Spice, Gillette).

What are these other "carcinogens", and what is their known, measurable toxicity to humans?
i dont know wehat half the words u used mean but u seem upset, maybe all those deoderants are making u a little tooa ggtressivbe lol

i dont know wehat half the words u used mean but u seem upset, maybe all those deoderants are making u a little tooa ggtressivbe lol
No, my suspenders are what makes me aggro. I'm like a bull with a ballstrap belt in the chute prior to the 8-second bell.

Please stop disseminating Mercola's mindless propaganda in the Mayberry.

lumbergh.jpg

Body spray attracts whores according to the axe commercials. Are you saying you don't like whores?

You should see this 400 lb douchebag i work with. Guy is disgusting with shitty tattoos and a love for a terrible sport and a ugly truck. Man, I really hate this guy. He blocks me from fitting my bike in my parking spot all the time. I think he's just mad cuz his fatass cant ride. Seriously f this guy.
This is thread worthy

I was told by a coworker to never hook up with a woman like that. That's masking some stank.
I can confirm.

The titties on this chick made me dive in anyway, but I regretted it the second I did.

No, my suspenders are what makes me aggro. I'm like a bull with a ballstrap belt in the chute prior to the 8-second bell.

Please stop disseminating Mercola's mindless propaganda in the Mayberry.

lumbergh.jpg
im still not sure what or who ur talking about lol

Back