Adults who use body spray.

Rygu

R.I.P. Obie
@Gold
Reaction score
Please stop. Nobody wants to smell your $4 bottle of body spray from 100ft away.

It impresses nobody. Your BO may smell bad, but not as bad as a bottle of cheap chemicals.

We're going to need you to be an adult and take a shower, use deodorant, and at worst, use a tiny bit of cologne like a normal human.

Thanks for your time.

Not sure why, but I could see a large percentage of posters in the heavies being Axe aficionados.

Please stop. Nobody wants to smell your $4 bottle of body spray from 100ft away.

It impresses nobody. Your BO may smell bad, but not as bad as a bottle of cheap chemicals.

We're going to need you to be an adult and take a shower, use deodorant, and at worst, use a tiny bit of cologne like a normal human.

Thanks for your time.

fuck yeah those can bottle spray things stink bad combine that with the BO its like an artificial strong scent.

and most of the guys who use it use it on smelly armpits, so it makes it even worse.

When you use deodorant antiperspirant or cologne you use it fresh out the shower, never understood people who dont understand this.

The worst is when women wear super strong perfume that gives you a bad headache

Thanks for your time.
<JagsKiddingMe>
wtf is this noise ? white belts used to get shit for better threads than this. <{hughesimpress}>

I'm no longer in high school so I rarely encounter men that have drowned themselves in a pool of Axe body spray.

But holy shit at the old ladies that wear perfume. Literally can't even breathe when they're within 10 feet goddamn. Is it because their sense of smell has dulled over the years? Like why is this so common among them.

I'm no longer in high school so I rarely encounter men that have drowned themselves in a pool of Axe body spray.

But holy shit at the old ladies that wear perfume. Literally can't even breathe when they're within 10 feet goddamn. Is it because their sense of smell has dulled over the years? Like why is this so common among them.

I was told by a coworker to never hook up with a woman like that. That's masking some stank.

They think they are fooling everybody haha I haven't shower in a week but still smell good NO! No you don't! You pig.

I think I'm within 20 feet of 3 different cans of it right now.

Some day:

d726e69a-c748-4ca3-9f3c-50785b0e14c9_1.17f6d63d02f3d6c22a32da70fabc2040.jpeg

I used to spray old spice on my shirts when I smoked.

Pro Tip:

You could spend $4.00 (or more!) for a single can of Axe - or, you can score 4 cans of this:

Secret-Body-Spray-500x500.jpg

I was told by a coworker to never hook up with a woman like that. That's masking some stank.
That, plus you’d be hooking up with a dry-crotched grandmother of 8.

I dont wear scents. It's not my thing, but I give a damn if someone uses body spray over cologne. It's their perogative. You smell everyone's scent all the time, you're not going to enjoy all of them. Life doesn't get used to you, it's the other way around.

Back