Adults who use body spray.

I was told by a coworker to never hook up with a woman like that. That's masking some stank.

If it smells like fish, eat the dish.

If it smells like cologne, leave it alone.

images

Stinky crew checking in. I got a staph infection in 1 armpit a few years ago and if I use any deodorant I get a kind of cyst. Had to get 1 drained when it first happened. God it hurt like a bitch having the gauze replaced.
Search for Crystal Deodorant on Amazon. Thank me later.

lol @ thinking rubbing deoderant, which contains titanium dioxide and other cancer causing agents, directly ontot he skin that is literally millimeters or less distance from your lymphatic system is a good idea. id rather smell like axe body spray than use deoderant.
<LikeReally5>

Look, we found the guy who thinks using Google will justify smelling like ass.

Guess what, science guy? Joseph Mercola is a pseudoscientific moron. If you were as educated as you intend to present yourself you would have espied that immediately, and that his profit-motivated rants are about selling his own 8 oz sunscreen bottle for $18, not edifying the public on potentially dangerous toxins in deodorants. You also might have spelled "deodorant" correctly. BTW, none of the bestselling deodorants for men in the USA contain that substance (i.e. Degree, Old Spice, Gillette).

What are these other "carcinogens", and what is their known, measurable toxicity to humans?

Old spice classic - no shirt staining Aluminium.

lol @ thinking rubbing deoderant, which contains titanium dioxide and other cancer causing agents, directly ontot he skin that is literally millimeters or less distance from your lymphatic system is a good idea. id rather smell like axe body spray than use deoderant.
Srs question do people not spray that on their pits? Do they just put it on their clothes to mask BO?

Also Titanium dioxide is basically inert, it and zinc oxide are the only sunscreen ingredients I'll use

Search for Crystal Deodorant on Amazon. Thank me later.

Yes a friend suggested it a while back but I never even tried. I will give it a go though as I'd like to do some grappling next year and don't want to be 'that guy'.

Yes a friend suggested it a while back but I never even tried. I will give it a go though as I'd like to do some grappling next year and don't want to be 'that guy'.
I'm afraid you already are that guy lol hence your friend suggestion. Give it a try, it's very effective not to mention is ridiculously cheap considering how long it lasts.
Oh and if you decide to do grappling, a good way to avoid getting infected again is to wash your entire body with Head and Shoulders. Do it right after class, head to toes and you should be fine. Old wrestling trick.

Ed Hardy Tees and AXE body spray 4 lyfe.

My parents taught me to shower clean so I don't need deodorants to mask the stink.

I smell like tea tree oil after a shower and it gets the ladies wet.

And I smell like mutton after a good curry and it keeps the vegans away.

and where did they teach you to shit?

My parents taught me to shower clean so I don't need deodorants to mask the stink.

I smell like tea tree oil after a shower and it gets the ladies wet.

And I smell like mutton after a good curry and it keeps the vegans away.
I shower too, hair, face, body, all the pits. You still need to wear deodorant, you nasty stinky fuck. Jesus Christ.

unless you're Asian*

Please stop. Nobody wants to smell your $4 bottle of body spray from 100ft away.

It impresses nobody. Your BO may smell bad, but not as bad as a bottle of cheap chemicals.

We're going to need you to be an adult and take a shower, use deodorant, and at worst, use a tiny bit of cologne like a normal human.

Thanks for your time.
Anti-perspirant body spray is a must especially if you're gonna be doing something that will cause you to sweat a lot like working out or traveling in hot/humid areas. Nothing is more disgusting than rolling no-gi with a sweaty and smelly people. Also, spray some on your nuts and increases your chances of getting dome.

I spray my junk so It down get hot n bothered.

Are you really calling out poor people for trying to smell better?

I haven't come across too many grown people using that shit. I did in high school and still catch a whiff when around groups of teenagers at the mall and what not. Gross shit.

Grow up and buy a bottle of Lancome aftershave and put a couple small dabs on.

I like deodorants with powder, helps to contain the sweat a little.

Back