Adults who use body spray.

Pro Tip:

You could spend $4.00 (or more!) for a single can of Axe - or, you can score 4 cans of this:

Secret-Body-Spray-500x500.jpg
261234-Brut-Original-Deo.jpg

marlboro-red-500x500.jpg

Scent of a true playa imo.

Wait people dont know to put deodorant on after you shower?

Fuck did yall parents teach you?

My parents taught me to shower clean so I don't need deodorants to mask the stink.

I smell like tea tree oil after a shower and it gets the ladies wet.

And I smell like mutton after a good curry and it keeps the vegans away.

My parents taught me to shower clean so I don't need deodorants to mask the stink.

200_d.gif

Stinky crew checking in. I got a staph infection in 1 armpit a few years ago and if I use any deodorant I get a kind of cyst. Had to get 1 drained when it first happened. God it hurt like a bitch having the gauze replaced.
Can you use deodorant sprays or any type of powder? I would hate it if I couldn’t use antiperspirant.

Oh so you dont sweat huh?

I hate the soap/smells middle eastern and Indian's wear.

Apparently white people stink according to Japanese people. I worked for some Japanese clients and they banned us from the gym because they said we stank lol!
(In b4 "nah, its you that fucking stinks Billy"
I've lived in the MiddleEast; those folks absolutely love to wear perfume. I don't think I've ever come across another region/culture that is soo into perfume.

I notice these sprays are big in the Latin community and also Arab men who wear track suits enjoy these sprays

I mean..... it's not so bad if you only use a little bit and don't go full overload like a Guido.

I've lived in the MiddleEast; those folks absolutely love to wear perfume. I don't think I've ever come across another region/culture that is soo into perfume.

yea i know, the 10/10 combined power of fucking body odor and perfume/cologne is not to be underestimated.

Can you use deodorant sprays or any type of powder? I would hate it if I couldn’t use antiperspirant.

Soon after it happened I accidentally put a tiny amount of deodorant on and a lump started forming straight away so I had to go and get more antibiotics. TBH I'm not game to try. It sucks because I'm very active and like to run about 50km per week. Body spray for me unfortunately.

Nothing new here. Dudes have been using cologne to cover up their stank forever. Only now they made those axe body spray commercials so the posters in the heavies think they have a shot at meeting real women if they get all dolled up in their best pair of sweatpants and Austin 3:16 t-shirt.

I fuckin hate that shit so much man my god! No shit! combined with sweat bo it smells like fart spray.

<{clintugh}>

Stinky crew checking in. I got a staph infection in 1 armpit a few years ago and if I use any deodorant I get a kind of cyst. Had to get 1 drained when it first happened. God it hurt like a bitch having the gauze replaced.
On your armpit? Fuck that had to suck big time ass.

You should see this 400 lb douchebag i work with. Guy is disgusting with shitty tattoos and a love for a terrible sport and a ugly truck. Man, I really hate this guy. He blocks me from fitting my bike in my parking spot all the time. I think he's just mad cuz his fatass cant ride. Seriously f this guy.

Back