ADESANYA vs WEIDMAN is the fight to make IMO

when is the last time you saw Jacare do anything besides plod forward and throw bombs? I'll wait
What has Chris done lately besides get knocked senseless around the octagon? Jacare is actually in a weird spot right now and needs a fight like this. Weidman shouldn't be given a guy like Israel right now. No way.

give him someone in the top 5 who is well rounded and can really test this guys grappling and overall fighting skills. I know they said the winner was getting a title shot but with Rob and Kelvin not even fighting yet i doubt that happens.

This seems like the natural progression of things. its a winnable fight for both. Chris is already on record saying hes over rated. If Adesanya is who he is suppose to be he will KO Chris. I personally think Chris finishes him. Who ya got?

I love that fight but I don’t see how you can justify it at this point. Adesanya’s next opponent, if not the Champ, can’t be someone coming off of a loss.

I'm kinda tired to see Weidman being steamrolled... It was real fun at start, but now it's just meh.

Let's make him face Bisping, that's a dull fight that can turn into big money if we can get the right ads.

Weidman doesn’t deserve that fight. Dude looks like shit since USADA so juiced Weidman is no more.
He fought only killers though. A win over Adesanya and we might have a comeback story right there.

Brunson is a decent wrestler and couldnt land a takedown to save his life against Adesanya. He got the clinch but Izzy showed good balance and leverage.
Weidman is a better wrestler.. but to say that Adesanya wrestling has not been tested is not true.

Weidman is 1-4 in his last 5 with all the loses being pretty violent. They should give him easier fights to build him back up.

And this is coming from #1 Weidman hater in this forum. If it was for me they should book him against Whittaker so Rob can take his head clean off.

Brunson's potato fight IQ never allowed him to properly set up one of those shots.

Weidman is not only a much better grappler than Brunson, but he's actually quite adept at setting his TD's up with his hands.

BUT... Weidman is also chinny. If Israel can find that chin, he can get the finish no problem.

I honestly like the fight.

Brunson is a decent wrestler and couldnt land a takedown to save his life against Adesanya. He got the clinch but Izzy showed good balance and leverage.
Weidman is a better wrestler.. but to say that Adesanya wrestling has not been tested is not true.

Weidman is 1-4 in his last 5 with all the loses being pretty violent. They should give him easier fights to build him back up.

And this is coming from #1 Weidman hater in this forum. If it was for me they should book him against Whittaker so Rob can take his head clean off.

Thats not fair lmao.. Brunson was scared as fuck in that fight and you know it. his shots were from a mile away. Im not taking away from his performance..but Chris is a way stiffer test and actually mixes his grappling and striking together very well. I dont consider that fight a "test" of his wrestling. He had brunson so scared that brunson wasnt even his self...thats not izzy's fault..just the reality

Weidman would mop the floor with Israel.
Lets see what Weidman was supposed to do against his opponents:

-175 favorite vs Jacaré. Knocked the fuck out.
-105 against Mousasi. Didnt make it out of round 2.
-210 favorite vs Romero: Fucking LMAO.
-155 favorite vs Rockhold. Enough said.

Weidman is overrated even by the bettors.

Brunson's potato fight IQ never allowed him to properly set up one of those shots.

Weidman is not only a much better grappler than Brunson, but he's actually quite adept at setting his TD's up with his hands.

BUT... Weidman is also chinny. If Israel can find that chin, he can get the finish no problem.

I honestly like the fight.

EXACTLY my thoughts. very well put

Weidman doesn’t deserve that fight.

Lets see what Weidman was supposed to do against his opponents:

-175 favorite vs Jacaré. Knocked the fuck out.
-105 against Mousasi. Didnt make it out of round 2.
-210 favorite vs Romero: Fucking LMAO.
-155 favorite vs Rockhold. Enough said.

Weidman is overrated even by the bettors.
did you purposely leave out kelvin where he was an under dog and he got a finish? thats bad form brotha

AND he was an underdog vs moose. Just because he was -105 doesnt make him the favorite. come on bro

Chris the better complete fighter and finally needs to rely on his elite wrestling/ bjj ace style. He'd be an underdog and id bet Chris as long as I knew he was going that route. Chris is good standing and is very good at keeping opponents at end of his hands ....until he eventually gets caught. Gegard only guy that just outclassed Chris on feet and weidman didn't know what to do when he couldn't keep distance ( well he did- he quit)

Chris doesn't need anymore brain damage. The man has a beautiful family.

Izzy just needs to make Chris work for a round, then he performs surgery.

give him someone in the top 5 who is well rounded and can really test this guys grappling and overall fighting skills. I know they said the winner was getting a title shot but with Rob and Kelvin not even fighting yet i doubt that happens.

This seems like the natural progression of things. its a winnable fight for both. Chris is already on record saying hes over rated. If Adesanya is who he is suppose to be he will KO Chris. I personally think Chris finishes him. Who ya got?
Chris is in the Top 5?

Gritty fighters will be Israel's hardest opponents, but at this point I don't think The Chris is durable enough
He is neither durable and has 1 round of cardio.
did you purposely leave out kelvin where he was an under dog and he got a finish? thats bad form brotha

AND he was an underdog vs moose. Just because he was -105 doesnt make him the favorite. come on bro
I was just counting his loses. But the Gastelum fight is an anomaly at this point. Also he was +135. Not that big of a dog.

And still Kelvin is another overrated MW. He lost to Jacare IMO and beating post GSP Bisping is nothing to be proud of.

Weidman doesn’t deserve that fight. Dude looks like shit since USADA so juiced Weidman is no more.

he turned into a Gian Villante

He is neither durable and has 1 round of cardio.

I was just counting his loses. But the Gastelum fight is an anomaly at this point. Also he was +135. Not that big of a dog.

And still Kelvin is another overrated MW. He lost to Jacare IMO and beating post GSP Bisping is nothing to be proud of.

yeah but everything that doesn't suit your argument you put a caveat on. just provide the data and let it talk for it self lol. You come off as a hater rather than logical when you do it. For example...the favorites that he was..were not that big either, yet you only mention how he wasn't big under dog. Then even went to discredit his win over kelvin too.

you dont have to be like that lol

Back