ADESANYA vs WEIDMAN is the fight to make IMO

Hahahaha. He's still your boy.
He finished Gastelum and was on the right track in the Jacare fight. I think his fight IQ is what loses him fights.

... and his cardio.

he turned into a Gian Villante
LOL.. Villante is hanging in the UFC because he fights in the worst division.

yeah but everything that doesn't suit your argument you put a caveat on. just provide the data and let it talk for it self lol. You come off as a hater rather than logical when you do it. For example...the favorites that he was..were not that big either, yet you only mention how he wasn't big under dog. Then even went to discredit his win over kelvin too.

you dont have to be like that lol
You know.. fuck it. Adesanya would finish Weidman and it would not even be close.
I dont need to argue anymore. I already made my point.
I hope they book it so I can bump this shit when Izzy finishes him. Also I love watching Weidman knocked the fuck out. So is a win/win.

Sadly I dont think they book a 16-0 future star on the verge of a titleshot vs a guy with similar record than late Chuck Liddell.

Weidman should fight Brunson next.

LOL.. Villante is hanging in the UFC because he fights in the worst division.

You know.. fuck it. Adesanya would finish Weidman and it would not even be close.
I dont need to argue anymore. I already made my point.
I hope they book it so I can bump this shit when Izzy finishes him. Also I love watching Weidman knocked the fuck out. So is a win/win.

Sadly I dont think they book a 16-0 future star on the verge of a titleshot vs a guy with similar record than late Chuck Liddell.

Weidman should fight Brunson next.
THERE YOU GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FEEL THAT!!! lmao you put a stamp on it. I dont agree with it, but i love it!

they might make this fight man they really might

I'm all for this fight. Lots of potential for yet another Weidman highlight KO.

Weedman is 1-4 in his last 5, gtfo.

THERE YOU GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FEEL THAT!!! lmao you put a stamp on it. I dont agree with it, but i love it!

they might make this fight man they really might
I think they might offer it but I dont see Adesanya taking it.

Maybe down the line.

I think everyone wants to see Israel vs. a wrestler. But that could destroy the hype. Maybe if he's willing to fight for cheap (and depending on other options at the moment), let him get the title shot. If he's going to be a diva, let him fight a tough wrestler like Rockhold or Weidman or Jacare. Not sure where he is on his contract, but that would also be helpful to predict what they do with him. I'm sure he wants to renegotiate and if hes at the end of his contract, that could lead to turmoil.

so you think the currently ranked no 5 former champion needs a win before gettign a fight with no 6?

this is about adesanya making his climb up the rankings. Its either him or Jacare. I dont feel like he has earned Jacare yet

He has lost 4 out of his last 5, he is a joke

He has lost 4 out of his last 5, he is a joke

Keyboard warrior calling an actual warrior a joke? Get the fuck outta here bro with that lame ass shit
Nobody that you know has ever met a man that could go 3 rounds with Yoel. or Jacare or luke or gegard

Fucking Hater lmao

Keyboard warrior calling an actual warrior a joke? Get the fuck outta here bro with that lame ass shit
Nobody that you know has ever met a man that could go 3 rounds with Yoel. or Jacare or luke or gegard

Fucking Hater lmao

He couldn't either and yet he is ranked in the top 5, what a joke

Honestly Weidman fucks him up. Dude has pillow fists Weidman all day

Lets see what Weidman was supposed to do against his opponents:

-175 favorite vs Jacaré. Knocked the fuck out.
-105 against Mousasi. Didnt make it out of round 2.
-210 favorite vs Romero: Fucking LMAO.
-155 favorite vs Rockhold. Enough said.

Weidman is overrated even by the bettors.

You do understand that has nothing to do with him fighting Israel and how they match up vs each other right?

It’s funny how Sherdog, a place full of “hardcore” fans, are so stupid that they don’t even realize how the fight game works.

Nice attempt at using MMAMath though, dummy.

He is neither durable and has 1 round of cardio.

I was just counting his loses. But the Gastelum fight is an anomaly at this point. Also he was +135. Not that big of a dog.

And still Kelvin is another overrated MW. He lost to Jacare IMO and beating post GSP Bisping is nothing to be proud of.

Lost to Jacare, lol, you can tell when someone is just a hater when they make up shit like this. Literally 0 people on Earth besides you and Jacare’s wife think he won that fight.

weidman can face the loser of romero costa and the winner can face izzy

No, give Adesanya Jacare. It’s a top 5 guy that’s a difficult stylistic match up. See what he’s made of. Weidman needs a step down in competition, but still a top 15 guy. Give him somebody like Dave Branch or Antonio Carlos Jr.

Back