ADESANYA vs WEIDMAN is the fight to make IMO

Teh Chris, Luke, and Yoel should all go up to 205 and not fight each other for at least 3 fights.

185 & 205 become exciting, log jams disappear and we get so see a bunch of good fights

Sounds like this match up only favors Weidman's career given where each fighter stands right now. Don't see why Dana would do him any favors given his last few fights.

Ya, I agree. Good fight. Honestly, a bigger test for isreal.

Chris has lost 4 of his last 5 fights. His last outing he got KO'd. Why on earth should Israel who is on an undefeated win streak fight someone who is coming off a loss!

I agree

Izzy dont deserve a shot off beating #14 Silva for crying out loud. And he didnt win in spectacular fashion either.

This dude needs to beat one of Romero/Luke/Jacare/Chris in order to solidify his ass. He needs a top tier grappler than can strike with him to really earn it in my eyes.

Israel is guaranteed the next title shot after Kelvin

Weidman is absolutely never going to get close to one again

LOL at Weidman. 1-4 in his last 5 being finished in all of those.

He should be fighting the Brunsons of the MW division for the Gatekeeper Belt.

Adesanya vs Jacare makes sense.

I like the fight, but no way the bald goof is throwing his next cash cow into a losable fight. Jacare is a way harder fight for Izzy.

Yeah I agree and I also think Weidman beats Israel.

Israel will only accept a title fight next tho. No other fight makes sense for Chris except for a rematch with Luke. I think Weidman should go ahead and move up to 205. Challenge Gus, Bones, or a rematch with Rockhold if he moves up as well.

I dont want to remember him being taken down by Weidman in his last match as a lasting memory

so you think the currently ranked no 5 former champion needs a win before gettign a fight with no 6?

this is about adesanya making his climb up the rankings. Its either him or Jacare. I dont feel like he has earned Jacare yet
You are acting as if that bs ranking system is really important. Weidman doesn't even deserve his spot and they still have Luke ranked #2. If they had any REAL validity no way they would be so inconsistent.

hes ranked above adesanya. This is about izzy taking his spot...not about chris. I just happen to think chris would win
Lol why would Israel be trying to take Weidman's spot when he has an opportunity to take the top spot??? That's just bad business.

Who knows? Chris can beat him, but he beats himself a lot. He'll probably get the lead then throw his head into a knee like he likes to do when he's winning.

weidman needs a brunson, tavares kind of opponent. branch or cannonier maybe as well.

if hes going to go to 205, he needs to ease his way in there as well.

Adesanya is more deserving of Jacare than Weidman.

Back