Adensaya took MMA srsly two years ago ... maybe a bit too early: He is the future champ and GOAT

iwillbebackin3weeks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He took it srsly two years ago. Before that he didnt care at all, because of Kickboxing.

#futurechamp
maxresdefault.jpg

It is too early.

If he ever gets any ideas of GOAThood daddy will put him back in his place very fast.

<JonesLaugh>

Yeah but he was a kickboxer. It’s not like he rolled off the couch and into a gym completely untrained in combat sports, two years ago.

He has the tools, and tonight is his biggest test. I think he gets it done tonight. But that’s all I’m willing to say.

Just sayin.

Let's see how he does against someone like Romero.

He has very good potential, but the wrestling aspects are where I'm not yet 100% sold.

Seems like he was created in a lab specifically to be a derailed hype train

"Just how good is Israel's Adensaya?" <45>

I fear Israel's fall might be premature.

He is an elite ufc fighter after only TWO YEARS.

HE IS THE REAL DEAL!

Adensaya will choke him out!

Idk he has two killers there with him. Bobby knuckles is always hurt that may be his thing but all three of the top mws are amazing IMO.

Let's see how he does against someone like Romero.

He has very good potential, but the wrestling aspects are where I'm not yet 100% sold.
We don’t even know how he’ll do against Gastellum, or are you assuming he’ll win and preemptively discrediting his performance?

adensaya stomps gastellum
I hope so, but it hasn’t happened yet, so we’ll see. By tomorrow it’ll be “Israel was never any good”, “let’s see how he doesn’t against Romero/Jones/Prime Fedor” or “Israel is GOAT”. MMA is unpredictable, not my first rodeo

I hope so, but it hasn’t happened yet, so we’ll see. By tomorrow it’ll be “Israel was never any good”, “let’s see how he doesn’t against Romero/Jones/Prime Fedor” or “Israel is GOAT”. MMA is unpredictable, not my first rodeo

gastellum wont survive TWO rounds

Back