Addiction Is A Grave Medical Disease

Anyone who thinks coke would improve training or athletic performance has never done coke.

Speed aka amphetamines (adderall,vyvanse,dexedrine), which is basically pharmaceutical version of crystal meth give you that energy... like drinking 100 coffees.. waking you up... lets you focus... unlimited cardio and energy... train harder

(OBVIOUSLY IM NOT TALKING ABOUT ABUSING LIKE A JUNKIE... but like takin a adderall or something before training would benefit you a lot)

and for those who are morons

COKE HAS ALMOST THE EXACT SAME EFFECTS AS SPEED / METH.. THIS IS A WELL KNOWN FACT. SAME EUPHORIA AS LONG AS YOU JUST TAKE A LITTLE HIT RATHER THAN SNORT 8 BALLS LIKE A JUNKIE

JONES WAS TAKING HITS DURING CAMP TO ENHANCE HIS TRAINING

as someone who has done quite a bit of both in his life, you don't know wtf you are talking about.

Anyone who thinks coke would improve training or athletic performance has never done coke.

These are idiots on here who dont know what they are talking about

Cocaine constricts blood vessels and would be absolutely crazy to take.

What an asinine statement. I could maybe see it making the weight cut easier by decreasing the appetite of the user but to claim that it increased his benefits from training is nonsense. The only boost he likely received from using is the ability to run his mouth without a mental filter blocking him. The skills he used to beat DC were his own and definitely not the result of some stupid fucking powder. Let's get real here...

Speed aka amphetamines (adderall,vyvanse,dexedrine), which is basically pharmaceutical version of crystal meth give you that energy... like drinking 100 coffees.. waking you up... lets you focus... unlimited cardio and energy... train harder

(OBVIOUSLY IM NOT TALKING ABOUT ABUSING LIKE A JUNKIE... but like takin a adderall or something before training would benefit you a lot)

and for those who are morons

COKE HAS ALMOST THE EXACT SAME EFFECTS AS SPEED / METH.. THIS IS A WELL KNOWN FACT. SAME EUPHORIA AS LONG AS YOU JUST TAKE A LITTLE HIT RATHER THAN SNORT 8 BALLS LIKE A JUNKIE

JONES WAS TAKING HITS DURING CAMP TO ENHANCE HIS TRAINING

Speed is fucked. It almost sends you into depression when you crash. MDMA is where it's at. Kids

How do we know he's addicted? and not just a young dude who goes to Vegas and does it to party like a lot of us are? Only difference is he's a pro fighter lol

What you're missing is ABUSE PRECEDES ADDICTION...

...and abuse is a choice.

He CHOSE to do cocaine which runs contrary to his "virtuous, Christian behavior." No one put a gun to his head. He CHOSE to ingest poison and he consistently CHOOSES to be a charlatan.

Just like most Christians, he is forgiven, remember? All he has to do is show up to his cult meeting and whisper inside of his head that he begs to be forgiven. Easy.

Christianity isn't really a religion, its an easy cop-out. Whether you want to oppose the earth being round, force your sexual orientation on others, or justify your bad habits, all you have to do is pray to be forgiven.

"God knew 10,000 years ago I would... and I cannot act in a way that violates God's all-knowingness. Therefore, God commanded me to... and I cannot be punished for acting under the influence of God."

Caffeine increases your heart rate too.... but people drink coffee before training..

Not even comparable. It's like comparing aspirin to heroin.

Caffeine may slightly increase your heart rate but you can pretty much drink a gallon of it and be in no danger.

Taking coke or amphetamines could literally kill you if you work out on them. They can cause a heart attack or a stroke.

I would way rather have a heavy work out on coffee than on coke.

Cocaine would be a detriment in training and that would be risky weight cutting though.

Agreed. Didnt mean to say it WOULD help with a weight cut. But it is an appetite supressant and i know it makes me sweat a ton. Either way, anyone who has used knows it wouldnt be a ped in an mma match. Theres more of an arguement towards weed than blow imo.

First off let me say the sentiment of the OP is true.

But let me fill OP in on a couple of things. Number one, high-profile individuals check into rehab for many reasons and it is not always because they are truly addicts. Court-ordered rehab, plea-bargain rehab, publicity rehab are all things that really do exist.

I assume Jones didn't think this was necessary publicity. I assume no court had ordered him to do anything. So I would assume that IF he is not a true addict, it would be to avoid further punishment from someone of authority.

If he is an addict I hope he gets all the help he needs and gets back on track soon.

How do we know he's addicted? and not just a young dude who goes to Vegas and does it to party like a lot of us are? Only difference is he's a pro fighter lol

They don't and I am 100 percent positive that he is not physically addicted to coke or any other drug.

If Jon was clean for his fight he would of had to gone a few days without Coke. If he was physically addicted he would of been going through withdrawals while cutting weight, pre fight interviews, and when he was fighting. I don't know how many of you ever seen withdrawals before but there is no way he would of been able to get through all that while going through them. They would been very noticeable, and the bad attitude he had during the post fight isn't even close to what a real withdrawal is.

Of course mental addiction is still possible, but in reality a full blown addiction starts when you become physically addicted because that's when it's almost possible to stop, and it starts fucking your brain up. Most people who become mentally addicted don't even know it before they take the drugs too many days in a row and become physically addicted. If those people got a wake up call like Jon is now during just the mental part then to stop using the drug would be a CAKE WALK compared to actually having to go through real withdrawals. He will suffer from boredom, which is easy to get over, that's it. He's also a guy in a good place that just likes to party. This wake up call is great for him because he will stop using coke and it won't be an issue to stop. It becomes an issue when your body starts withdrawals and when your brain doesn't function properly without drugs.

This.

Its a stmulant, but would not help in training or in a fight.

Could help for a weight cut though.

If he used it for cutting weight he would of tested dirty during the fight, which he didn't.

Are you implying stimulants wouldn't help you train? That's false.

I've seen people who work at the factory's around here have to take rehab courses for getting caught smoking cigarettes on company ground

As well as fucking up your nose for days afterward like you have a sinus infection so you can't breath or sleep right and lowering your neurotransmitter level and receptor level for weeks.
These are idiots on here who dont know what they are talking about

Cocaine constricts blood vessels and would be absolutely crazy to take.

Back