Adam Carolla Podcast: Sidekick Alison Rosen is GONE

I'm drawing it from Iliza's last appearance on Joe Rogan's podcast. Also, Adam's not a fan of people lugging their pets around.

Yep. It's pretty well known in the comedy community. She's brought her dog on almost every podcast I've seen her on. Rogan, Ice House Chronicles, etc.

Never understand why people jump to those conclusions; "person A is successful so person B must haaaaaaaate his guts"
Or, ya know, they're human beings and not sociopaths and may just be happy for one another

Well... there are some examples in history I've always wondered if there was any resentment.... such as

George Micheal and that other guy from Wham
Tom Hanks and that other guy from Bosom Buddies
Justin Timberlake and those other Kids

I had to stop listening to his show a while back. His rants are just nauseating now and he isn't nearly as sharp as he used to be, but guests keep telling him that he is the best at it and he believes it.

I like Iliza Scheslinger (for various reasons). She seems like one of the few female comedians who Carolla might find politically tolerable:

iliza-shlesinger.jpg
You've obviously never heard her on a podcast. She's a vapid stupid bitch and her political beliefs are so ignorant and just downright repulsive. Kevein Pereira had to apologize to the audience for what she was saying on his podcast years ago.

Not a bad comedian, just an ignorant stupid bitch.

Do you have examples of Lynette being bitchy to her? I never heard a podcast where they interacted. I could sometimes feel the tension between her and Bryan like they had some deeper issues off air. I never got the sense that Adam disliked ever though. In fact I always felt he did.

Also to peoples theories of Lynette being jealous and having Adam fire her, I don't that's the case at least in terms of looks. The new Gina chick is much more attractive.

As much as i like Adam and listen just to hear him rant, It's weird without Allison on the show, and i don't think i will be tuning in as much.

Lynette is talking shit about her on twitter saying she's a bitch behind the scenes.

Is this satire drawn from that CT theory Polish posted? I feel terribly out of my depth. I only casually listen to Carolla every once in a while when a friend texts me about a podcast episode or I see one posted on here.

She's taken her dog with her to every podcast I've heard her on, much to the annoyance of the host and pretty much pulled a diva move on Kevin Pereira and made him supply her with a veggie platter which she munched on into the microphone while they were doing the podcast. You know what's more annoying than a 1 sided conversation because the other person has a mouthful of food, which you can hear them chomping on? if you do, let me know, because i can't think of anything.

I know your pee pee has got you thinking this girl is awesome, and her standup is okay, but she's just a dreadful person to listen to

Alison is a big part of the reason I listen to the show. I didn't listen back when Teresa was on there so I can't compare the two.

I think Alison will be tough to replace though, especially since every guest news girl in the last couple of years have been awful.

Alison is a big part of the reason I listen to the show. I didn't listen back when Teresa was on there so I can't compare the two.

I think Alison will be tough to replace though, especially since every guest news girl in the last couple of years have been awful.

I agree, they were pretty brutal when Rosen was off getting hitched (I remember that Grad was one of them)

It's been weird, as a constant listener for the past 3+ years, I was recently hearing a little more poignant bickering between her and Bald... Not sure if it has anything to do with anything(or if I was just hearing things), but I would imagine if Carolla was presented with a "him or me" scenario, he would lean towards Bald Bryan

I agree, they were pretty brutal when Rosen was off getting hitched (I remember that Grad was one of them)

It's been weird, as a constant listener for the past 3+ years, I was recently hearing a little more poignant bickering between her and Bald... Not sure if it has anything to do with anything(or if I was just hearing things), but I would imagine if Carolla was presented with a "him or me" scenario, he would lean towards Bald Bryan

No it was there, I heard it too. The first instance I thought nothing of it as I thought it was a kind of brother/sister type bickering. Then one time I remember Bryan was laughing at Alisons expense, and she came back with a remark that had some venom on it. Then I was thinking wow maybe there's something more to this.

Then one poster mentioned how Bald Bryan was acting giddy upon news of Alisons dismissal. Probably did have something to do with him and her.

No it was there, I heard it too. The first instance I thought nothing of it as I thought it was a kind of brother/sister type bickering. Then one time I remember Bryan was laughing at Alisons expense, and she came back with a remark that had some venom on it. Then I was thinking wow maybe there's something more to this.

Then one poster mentioned how Bald Bryan was acting giddy upon news of Alisons dismissal. Probably did have something to do with him and her.

yes, it seemed like it was getting a little more than catty between the two of them... For the life of me I can't remember what the hell they were talking about, but I can somehow tell that you're example was exactly the main one that I was thinking of, lol

yes, it seemed like it was getting a little more than catty between the two of them... For the life of me I can't remember what the hell they were talking about, but I can somehow tell that you're example was exactly the main one that I was thinking of, lol

I don't remember exactly what Bryan was laughing about but Alison said something along the lines of "Shut up Bryan, you wouldn't be able to get at me if you tried". It was a real personal shot, there was definitely more behind it than friendly ribbing. Bryans laughing seemed to really get to her. Mad podcast drama.

I don't remember exactly what Bryan was laughing about but Alison said something along the lines of "Shut up Bryan, you wouldn't be able to get at me if you tried". It was a real personal shot, there was definitely more behind it than friendly ribbing. Bryans laughing seemed to really get to her. Mad podcast drama.

lol, for sure... I usually don't get too much into the drama side of things, but I was totally taken off guard by the news yesterday... threw on the podcast when I was shoveling snow and it literally made me scratch my head...

Was pleasantly surprised that there was a thread going about it, god bless mayberry!

Alison's hot.
Just listened to Adam's explanation and it would be reasonable if his wife wasn't sending out shitty tweets

Back