Adam Carolla Podcast: Sidekick Alison Rosen is GONE

Germany or Adam Carolla Show: A jew was ousted from her home of 4 years, by a cold dictator, with no notice.

Strausser isn't coming in anytime soon is she?

Yeah, did that get posted before or after she was fired?

There's some hilarious theories popping up on other boards, I'll post one.

That dude's opinion is totally invalidated by liking Jenna. She is awful.

I was pretty disappointed to hear about Alison leaving the show. I really enjoy her in that role. I thought she was always good at balancing the role of being funny while not stepping on Adam's toes, which seems like a pretty tough task. And the loss is amplified by the job that the current fill-in has done the last few days.

I still listen to the show every day, but I do feel like it has become a little bit stale. I think the live shows have been far more entertaining than the regular episodes as of late, but I definitely don't think Alison was the issue.

I also think it's funny when Lynette seems to say that Alison has issues with the crew when several of them will be continuing on her podcast, but that still leaves a whole bunch of people, including Bryan and Adam to have disagreements with.

But I'm sure Alison will move on find. She seems to have built a decent audience and has broader appeal than Adam himself. And Adam had no trouble finding a replacement for Theresa, so I'm sure they'll find someone to do a good job. The quicker they get rid of Gina the better.

He didn't fire her over the stinking dog picture. If anything he would love to bust her balls about it.

I've never picked up on any of this.

Maybe I'm a more passive listener, but through all these years it never even crossed my mind that Alison and Bryan didn't get along, much less Alison and Lynette.

Same here. I usually listen on my way to and from work at the wee hours if the morning, so the more of the nuances must be lost on me.

She looks good.

hqdefault.jpg

64hbzpf.jpg

She's hot.

I bet she smells good too.

Please tell me you guys heard "Germany or Florida" yesterday?
You can almost hear Adam jump out of his skin and realize Gina's got to go

Did she do what she did the previous time and fuck it up by starting the story with "A Florida man..."?

Also, +1 on your posts in this thread. Years ago when Adam had various women auditioning for the role to replace Theresa Strasser as the new news girl, Alison immediately stood out as the obvious choice (I also recall Gina Grad's audition episode, where her biggest contributions were "I know, right?" every time Adam made a joke).

I wasn't listening to this podcast as frequently as I had been. when I wouldn't miss an episode, but Alison was always definitely one the better parts of the show. As Petey said, she could hang with the boys and occasionally out-snipe them.

This absolutely is a step in the wrong direction and although I have no intention of actively boycotting or other such silliness, this is enough of a loss to the quality of the show that I have a hard time seeing myself choosing to listen to this over any of the other podcasts in my queue.

I like Iliza Scheslinger (for various reasons). She seems like one of the few female comedians who Carolla might find politically tolerable:

iliza-shlesinger.jpg

I like Iliza Scheslinger (for various reasons). She seems like one of the few female comedians who Carolla might find politically tolerable:

iliza-shlesinger.jpg

I'm sure he'd love having her there with her dog on her lap and making voices as if her dog is talking.

And it sucks she's gone, truly.

Here's my take; I think the higher ups at CarollaCorp, including Adam, didn't like her presence on the show, yet a lot of the audience, the non-vocal majority, love her. The interns and younger players on the show love her. Adam, Bryan, Lynette to whatever extent, etc. just seemed so icy toward her. Adam has always come off as disliking her for whatever reason.

Do you have examples of Lynette being bitchy to her? I never heard a podcast where they interacted. I could sometimes feel the tension between her and Bryan like they had some deeper issues off air. I never got the sense that Adam disliked ever though. In fact I always felt he did.

Also to peoples theories of Lynette being jealous and having Adam fire her, I don't that's the case at least in terms of looks. The new Gina chick is much more attractive.

As much as i like Adam and listen just to hear him rant, It's weird without Allison on the show, and i don't think i will be tuning in as much.

oh man, does howard's show need someone funny. the show started going downhill for me after jackie left. it was still pretty good with artie, stuttering john, and kc. but now the show is just bad. and with howard talking about his untalented wife all the time, it's just not worth listening to anymore.

I hated Jackie. IMO best Stern years are with Artie. From the time still on KROQ till a few years into Sirius and the incident. Still listen, but it's a normal run of the mill talk show these days, interviews are still the most real you can get for hollywood types. Stern got old is what happened. He's 60 and acts like it and that's sad. it happens to us all. Baba booey

iliza-shlesinger.jpg

Isn't she the same chick who takes her dog fricking everywhere??! I don't care how hot you are, that shit is intolerable.

Also, to me, her personality is intolerable.

Do you have examples of Lynette being bitchy to her? I never heard a podcast where they interacted. I could sometimes feel the tension between her and Bryan like they had some deeper issues off air. I never got the sense that Adam disliked ever though. In fact I always felt he did.

Also to peoples theories of Lynette being jealous and having Adam fire her, I don't that's the case at least in terms of looks. The new Gina chick is much more attractive.

As much as i like Adam and listen just to hear him rant, It's weird without Allison on the show, and i don't think i will be tuning in as much.

I think Gina is just this week. I expect a big search like when Theresa left.

I'm sure he'd love having her there with her dog on her lap and making voices as if her dog is talking.

Isn't she the same chick who takes her dog fricking everywhere??! I don't care how hot you are, that shit is intolerable.

Also, to me, her personality is intolerable.
Is this satire drawn from that CT theory Polish posted? I feel terribly out of my depth. I only casually listen to Carolla every once in a while when a friend texts me about a podcast episode or I see one posted on here.

Is this satire drawn from that CT theory Polish posted? I feel terribly out of my depth. I only casually listen to Carolla every once in a while when a friend texts me about a podcast episode or I see one posted on here.

I'm drawing it from Iliza's last appearance on Joe Rogan's podcast. Also, Adam's not a fan of people lugging their pets around.

Just a joke because he hates dogs on planes.

Back