• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

active Surgeon wants UFC debut

Nice. Feed him to Michael Chandler. Let’s see how he does. I am sure after Chandler drains his balls from the McGregor letdown he’d make bantamweight.

So a 25 year old orthopedic surgeon?
<LikeReally5>

I guess they do things differently in Mexico.

I'm with you though. No way you're trained up and have performed enough surgeries by the time your 25 to be at the top of your game.

nah we need to be told to support raul rosas jr unquestionably

Last time I had surgery they fucked me up pretty good
Said I was going to have a tiny incision on my side and woke up with a huge one up my middle stomach, and they left a fucking metal staple in me, lol
I’ve been weary of these surgeons ever since

Way she goes I guess

I would not want medical advice from a guy who gets hit in the head a lot, let alone have him take a scalpel to me.

Could be worse. Surgeons only kill one person at a time when they fuck up.
You could be flying in a plane piloted by someone who gets punched in the head for a living.

To clarify, it looks like he started residency within the past year or two, which would make him an orthopedic surgery resident. He would still have to complete at least a few more years of training before being considered a full-fledged orthopedic surgeon. Quite impressive, still.

Just who I want operating on me. A guy who take's brain damage professionally on the side.
<WhatIsThis>

that double dipping some bitch! He’ll be on call while fighting! He’ll show up to the hospital quick! Just hope he doesn’t sleep on the job.

Back