• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Active Green Beret walks into Illinois bar/bowling alley and randomly shoots 6 people, killing 3...

Why? You're saying it would be "less fucked up" if they were all white, Hispanic or Asian? Just wow.

I've never seen people as racist as the leftists here in the WR. In my life. No shit.
Oh, fo. I'm not a leftist, you sensitive baby. I think it would be worst because there's already plenty of tension and we know the media would have a field day with a story like that. Murder is murder, but some have incredible repercussions.

I'll repeat what I said the other day: we can discuss with you on the boxing forum without agreeing. You come in the war room and you turn into a snowflake.

Because it is not very common for a white man to be in an all black establishment, if that was true.
93% of white peoples daily lives and friendships are with white people. They dont really interact with others on a consistent basis.
Which leads to the saying Every white person has one black friend while every black person has multiple white friends.
Not sure how that at all explains how it's "more fucked up" if the victims are black versus any other race. Because it doesn't.

*Burger King...

It's not up for debate. It's verified fact.

ALL suspects in police custody have to be fed at certain times you dope.

We had 10 officers shot here recently. Dave Dorn was killed by 2 BM. All by black males except one. All taken into custody alive.

Kinda like how twice as many whites are killed by police yet we know none of their names. Or a couple at best. Your level of ignorance is astounding and embarrassing.
Yea you eat when you get to the jail and they hand you a brown bag with a sandwich, orange, and a juice box you fuckin square.
Killed 9 ppl and this dummy's over here like "He has to eat"

Oh, fo. I'm not a leftist, you sensitive baby. I think it would be worst because there's already plenty of tension and we know the media would have a field day with a story like that. Murder is murder, but some have incredible repercussions.

I'll repeat what I said the other day: we can discuss with you on the boxing forum without agreeing. You come in the war room and you turn into a snowflake.

Fair enough if you meant for the related fallout if it were to be a racial attack. Gotcha.

I don't remember the other day, but I'll try to be less "snowflakey".

Yea you eat when you get to the jail and they hand you a brown bag with a sandwich, orange, and a juice box you fuckin square.

Tell us of your time in jail, loser.

Again... Every suspect in custody; regardless of skin color, HAS to be fed at certain times you illiterate dullard. Christ, you're dense.

Lol at your arbitrary number. You are a lousy poster completely void of facts.
The number comes from a couple studies
It showed that White peoples social networks are 91% white. 75% of white people have completely white social networks.
Compared to blacks at 56% and Latinos at 46%. Meaning that white people are mostly with and interacting with white people. Which means its not really reasonable to expect the white man to have a good recollection of the Black and Brown experience.

Not sure how that at all explains how it's "more fucked up" if the victims are black versus any other race. Because it doesn't.

This kid is another low IQ race obsessed dope. Ask him how he feels about the massively disproportionate amount of violence inflicted on other ethnicities by black suspects.

They always paint themselves into a corner then use the race card to get out of it.

Because it would indicate that they were targeted.

The number comes from a couple studies
It showed that White peoples social networks are 91% white. 75% of white people have completely white social networks.
Compared to blacks at 56% and Latinos at 46%. Meaning that white people are mostly with and interacting with white people. Which means its not really reasonable to expect the white man to have a good recollection of the Black and Brown experience.

I've had experiences with every ethnicity imaginable. Some good. Some not. Assholes come in all flavors, fella. Only low brow simpletons apply extremely flimsy anecdotal experiences to an entire group.

It's not odd to attempt to gain favor with a suspect before an interrogation. Good will goes a long way in getting them to open up about their crimes. Sure, they could've treated him like the bag of shit he is, but then he might just clam up and give you no insight whatsoever into how and why they did it.

Tell us of your time in jail, loser.

Again... Every suspect in custody; regardless of skin color, HAS to be fed at certain times you illiterate dullard. Christ, you're dense.
Yea and for a guy who has family that work in the prisons that's not how it works stupid.
They dont have to feed you until you cross those doors and they dont have to feed u then.
The cops are to transport. There is absolutely no reason that you should pull over and feed him unless you are his friend or his little white bowl cut reminds you of your nephew.
Moron. If hes hungry they will get him food whens hes there.

Yea and for a guy who has family that work in the prisons that's not how it works stupid.
They dont have to feed you until you cross those doors and they dont have to feed u then.
The cops are to transport. There is absolutely no reason that you should pull over and feed him unless you are his friend or his little white bowl cut reminds you of your nephew.
Moron. If hes hungry they will get him food whens hes there.

Oh boy... I see you have difficulty accepting objective truths. Poor sweet sweet dope.

Buzz of geek. You lower the collective IQ.

It's not odd to attempt to gain favor with a suspect before an interrogation. Good will goes a long way in getting them to open up about their crimes. Sure, they could've treated him like the bag of shit he is, but then he might just clam up and give you no insight whatsoever into how and why they did it.
He can get his requested meal the final night of his life.
But what do you think that little Burger King excursion got in info?
What gem did they get? That he killed 9 ppl because they were black?
They couldnt figure that out without a Whopper?

Not what he said you illiterate dolt. He merely suggested the possibility.

I've had experiences with every ethnicity imaginable. Some good. Some not. Assholes come in all flavors, fella. Only low brow simpletons apply extremely flimsy anecdotal experiences to an entire group.
I lived in all white suburb.
1000s of people I know.
Handful have a black friend. Alot have none. Zero. Never had one. Some would tell you outside of a couple ppl, they've barely seen black or brown ppl outside of workers.
This is a big chunk of the population.

This is why you get idiotic statements from ppl like you and others that cant grasp certain things, or they look at it like a white person would.
You're not knowledgable enough to comprehend it.

See, investigators don't just close the door on investigations at the crime scene. They want every single piece of information, and a full confession if possible. Without that, Roof could've clammed up and plead insanity. Given the extremity of his crime, it was a viable option. Instead, they treated him well enough and got all they needed to send him to death row.

Guy got everything that was coming to him, and you're whining about them giving the dude some Burger King.

Again... Every suspect in custody; regardless of skin color, HAS to be fed at certain times you illiterate dullard. Christ, you're dense.[/QUOTE]

The man wasn't even booked yet and they took him for food, that is not common. The last thing they should b thinking about is if you are hungry if you just murdered people.

See, investigators don't just close the door on investigations at the crime scene. They want every single piece of information, and a full confession if possible. Without that, Roof could've clammed up and plead insanity. Given the extremity of his crime, it was a viable option. Instead, they treated him well enough and got all they needed to send him to death row.

Guy got everything that was coming to him, and you're whining about them giving the dude some Burger King.

Yep. Of course this cretin wont grasp this.

Gain favor for what? They knew he just killed all those people there is nothing to get from him.

Not what he said you illiterate dolt. He merely suggested the possibility.
The suggestion was another attempt to try and defend the decision.
You cant fault the police in any action so youll go out and defend this and look for any way out instead of saying "yeah they shouldn't have bought the kid Burger King that was stupid"

Back