• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Active Green Beret walks into Illinois bar/bowling alley and randomly shoots 6 people, killing 3...

You’re right. The included Hispanic into the category they labeled white alone, and remove them in a different category.
Yea imagine thinking Luis Nery, Miguel Berchelt, Miguel Cotto, and the guy in my av, Salvador Sanchez would be labeled white in one of those moronic census things.

Surveilance video of incident released.

4wA.gif
wow
how did i NOT make that connection?

Oh bullshit.
They arent trying to find what elementary school the coy terrorist hid the car bomb.
They knew it was him, his sister said it was him, the video showed it was him...
And he said it was him.
Now if one fuckin burger has the ability to make criminals talk, they should have a burger stand on staff for these occasions.

And you have no idea what you are talking about.

I have quite a few friends who are in AFSOC and my best friend is currently an active duty green beret. Let’s just say the life these guys live eventually takes something from you that can never be returned. This is my opinion but the killing is not what hurts the most. It’s watching good people die horribly that ends up being the shit that keeps you up at night. It’s never being able to truly let go and always feeling guilty you are here when so many other good men are gone.
There is that as well. The training is also brutal. In North Carolina you have to evade being captured. When caught my dad said they took him out a cold hose in his face until he couldn’t remember who he even was. Which is a weird way to say something.
These guys do a lot and put so mud on the line. Yet they’re used like tools and thrown away. Especially now since special forces are deployed almost everywhere in the world

Lol. Where I live whites might be more likely to be discriminated against than anyone else.
@Cubo de Sangre

John Goodman? Hasn’t he been married for forever now?

Yes apparently since 1989 he has been married to Annabeth Hartzog. I don’t see a source for them getting a divorce.

Classy. Is that from of those “tactical” companies that’s all about supporting the troops but keep quite during situations like these.

I dunno, I think it's been around for a while.

Saw it several years ago and chuckled.

tenor.gif

Back