Opinion ACLU national board member Michael Meyers: Call for reparations part of the 'blame whitey movement'

Acknowledgment of scam charity run by guy in OP? Nope
College graduate? Not looking like it
Random cliche GIFS in place of words? Bingo

Seriously I'd love some context on what type of sad person I'm wasting my time on.

Acknowledgment of scam charity run by guy in OP? Nope
College graduate? Not looking like it
Random cliche GIFS in place of words? Bingo

Seriously I'd love some context on what type of sad person I'm wasting my time on.

There’s a lot of self hating sad folks in this thread currently.

Acknowledgment of scam charity run by guy in OP which has zero to do with the topic and im using to discredit the guy because im too stupid to form an argument against the actual topic because I have a gender studies degree.

Fixed that for you.

Also, dont need words to defeat your points.
iu

I’m getting tired of the cry baby politics of the left. Personal responsibility means nothing to these folks. They want reparations? They can start by reparating my nuts.

Amazing how we have posters here that spread the lie that the republicans are the party who play and pander to identity politics. Meanwhile the democrats are asking for reparations in 2019. LOL

They'll get their reparations as soon as we get our tax dollars spent on illegals.

I’m getting tired of the cry baby politics of the left. Personal responsibility means nothing to these folks. They want reparations? They can start by reparating my nuts.
Are you saying you don't have any nuts?

Hey man, don't get mad at me. It's not my fault you need nut reparations.

I’m not mad kid? I’ll be dead soon enough, thankfully... You’re the one whose going to have to exist in the world you and your self hating liberal pals are trying to create. Try acting like a man for once in your life.

I’m not mad kid? I’ll be dead soon enough, thankfully... You’re the one whose going to have to exist in the world you and your self hating liberal pals are trying to create. Try acting like a man for once in your life.
*who's

Hey man, don't get mad at me. It's not my fault you need nut reparations.

tenor.gif

Finally some people with skill showed up...shit was getting boring with only the gender studies guy here.

tenor.gif

Finally some people with skill showed up...shit was getting boring with only the gender studies guy here.

Homer had to take a break to go blow dry his hair, and slide into those skinny jeans he bought at H & M

It's sad people on here fall for the left and right PROPAGANDA. both are wrong from time to time.

Sure, both are wrong at times, of course. But the left has become rabid, they are crazy at this point. Look at how they turned on Mueller. The democrats are a snake eating its tail at this point.

Back