Opinion ACLU national board member Michael Meyers: Call for reparations part of the 'blame whitey movement'

Sure, both are wrong at times, of course. But the left has become rabid, they are crazy at this point. Look at how they turned on Mueller. The democrats are a snake eating its tail at this point.

The right are just as bad imo.

Not even close. The right is not eating itself and cannibalizing their own party.

You know both parties go have get together all the time right? Golfing, mingling, parties. They both share the same agendas.

You know both parties go have get together all the time right? Golfing, mingling, parties. They both share the same agendas.

No, republicans don't want grown men in the women's bathroom for starters.

This thread is literally Brackis vs people who don't even pretend to discuss or refute his point.

Trolling in the WR is getting a bit out of control.

"and incite anger over retarded reparations demands made by equally retarded and obscure people".

Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Kamilla Harris, etc, etc. Obscure indeed. Lol

Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Kamilla Harris, etc, etc. Obscure indeed. Lol
Mental midgetry at its finest:
Michael Meyers claimed they want to seize assets and land and went on a rant about Al Sharpton.
Then shows a 2 second clip of each candidate going "yes I'd support a bill", which tricks little retards into thinking they all want that.
No candidate said anything remotely close to that and simply agreed they wouldn't have a problem with a congressional study on how slavery and civil rights issues are socioeconomically relevant to those who came from a slave background. This could literally mean a study gets done and goes "yeah slavery sucked but we can't find a legally effective way of doing anything".

And again, Meyers is a complete fraud running a fake charity where he literally does nothing but go on TV ranting about Al Sharpton while getting paid money from republican family foundations thru an entity with no employees besides him, no functioning website, and nobody here wants to acknowledge that in the slightest. I've pointed this out a number of times, but suddenly nobody gives a shit when faced with that reality.

Last edited:
No, republicans don't want grown men in the women's bathroom for starters.

You actually don't believe they don't hang out of their freetime? There are hundred of pictures with republicans and democrats lol. I really hope you re joking lol..

Amazing how we have posters here that spread the lie that the republicans are the party who play and pander to identity politics. Meanwhile the democrats are asking for reparations in 2019. LOL

We aren’t going to allow a buncha tambourine bearing hippies push us around are we @Sketch .... I say fuck those guys.

The left on every single issue: "Ohhh weee won't" (in a Kearney Zzyzwicz voice)

lol this is cute.
I think you mean "obscure former ACLU board member continually hired by Fox News for the past 2 decades to sound off like a fucking moron and incite anger over retarded reparations demands made by equally retarded and obscure people". And by "stand up to" you mean "ramble on Fox News for no purpose other than to create content for their network and fans".
Guy has literally been paraded around their network for decades as the black Alan Colmes ranting about how much he hates Al Sharpton.
I mean he looks and sounds like someone who should be holding a sign asking for food, and meanwhile they just run a random clip of every Democratic presidential candidate alongside it to imply everyone is calling for reparations.

Here he is in fucking 2010 defending the Tea Party and Breitbart on Fox while pretending to be a civil rights advocate lol.
https://www.foxnews.com/story/new-y...-leader-slams-naacp-for-tea-party-accusations
I mean literally google the dude's name and almost every single piece of media is him crying on Fox News and them eating it up because he is some retarded old black dude who affirms their idiocy. It's so retarded that he is beloved by fucking NEWSMAX lol (who seems to love calling him a "civil rights leader" while he shits on other "civil rights leaders") and rants about how Fox are racebaiters, then goes on Fox and is used by them to racebait.
https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/...ce-baiting-bill-oreilly/2015/05/28/id/647361/

But hey, the sun has risen and it will set again. And the War Room will still be filled with angry men who love to make obscure threads with shitty sources about nonissues that feed their racial obsession using obscure public commentators.
Wow you got several likes for an ad hominem attack on a guy that simply talked sense.

He wasn’t the guy that pandered to the racist pimp Al Sharpton while being at worst equivocal and usually supportive of the notion of reparations. The Democrat candidates almost unanimously kissed the racist pimp’s ring. They have to live with the fallout of that.

Maybe as a leftist, that’s where your focus should be instead of the ridiculous personal attack on this messenger who happens to be black with a strong history in civil rights work.

Wow you got several likes for an ad hominem attack on a guy that simply talked sense.

He wasn’t the guy that pandered to the racist pimp Al Sharpton while being at worst equivocal and usually supportive of the notion of reparations. The Democrat candidates almost unanimously kissed the racist pimp’s ring. They have to live with the fallout of that.

Maybe as a leftist, that’s where your focus should be instead of the ridiculous personal attack on this messenger who happens to be black with a strong history in civil rights work.
So calling Sharpton a race-peddler isn't a personal attack, but pointing out that someone runs a fake civil rights charity is?
I hate Al Sharpton because he appeals to dumb people and is personally corrupt. Just like this guy is.
Name one civil rights accomplishment undertaken by Michael Meyers. I literally showed you tax returns that prove his charity literally does nothing but pay him a salary.

"at worst equivocal" "this messenger" lol. Seriously dude in the fuck are you talking about? Michael Meyers straight up accused the presidential candidates of supporting land and asset seizures. Which is completely incorrect.
For the hundredth fucking time: people like you are painfully stupid and will get excited about a random clip on fox news where a 80 year old man with literally no job or accomplishments for the past 20 years rants on Fox News while collecting money from a fake charity funded by a handful of wealthy republican donors (Donors Trust, Hickory Foundation, Gilder Foundation).

I mean literally show me anything ANYTHING AT ALL this Michael Meyers guy has done besides go on Fox News or Newsmax to rant about black leaders that he is paid to attack?

People like you are incapable of actual research or nuance. Instead it's just calling me a "leftist". For what? Saying Al Sharpton and Michael Meyers are both huge fucking shitstain assholes who make money stirring racial shit on partisan TV shows?
Again, show anything that would indicate Meyer's reparations accusations are true or that he has in any way been involved in civil rights movements of the past 4 decades. Michael Meyer would literally be out of his job if Al Sharpton didn't exist, because Fox and republican donors wouldn't need a minstrel to come out spewing nonsense about him.
I mean here he is in 2014 on The Daily Caller (notice how he is always featured on right wing sites) trying to call himself a liberal lolol https://dailycaller.com/2014/01/04/...ition-compares-msnbc-rhetoric-to-mccarthyism/
I've already proven him to be a huge liar, having both gone on Oreilly as a "friend" when it suited him, then calling Oreilly a racebaiter when it was time to get paid by fucking Newsmax.
I'll once again post his orgs tax return and website and you can tell me all about how important and active this guy is lol. Literally gets paid by a handful of rich republican donors to run a dormant charity that somehow still gets tax-exempt status.
https://apps.irs.gov/pub/epostcard/cor/133641470_201612_990_2017121415027940.pdf
http://nycivilrights.org/reports
http://nycivilrights.org/take-action#
http://nycivilrights.org/testimonials

I mean this shit is so fucking fake lol. There is literally no legal explanation for how or why hundreds of thousands in donations from republican charitable trusts would pour in to pay this guy's salary and rent given that their website hasn't been updated since 2013 and haven't published any actual work since 2003.

Last edited:
So calling Sharpton a race-peddler isn't a personal attack, but pointing out that someone runs a fake civil rights charity is?
The first is a fact. So you’ve just proved my point by spending your whole post on this Meyer guy instead of dealing with the subject matter of the Dems kissing the ring.

I don’t blame you though - your party is embarrassing so why draw more attention to them? Beta is probably the most cringeworthy.

The first is a fact. So you’ve just proved my point by spending your whole post on this Meyer guy instead of dealing with the subject matter of the Dems kissing the ring.

I don’t blame you though - your party is embarrassing so why draw more attention to them? Beta is probably the most cringeworthy.
So yeah, crickets to my post as I suspected.
"My party"? You're a pissant making shit up while ignoring a mountain of links and evidence as to why Michael Meyers is a complete fraud and yet you won't acknowledge it because apparently me saying "Al sharpton sucks" is the end all be all of what you're really here for.
Maybe you're just too retarded to get it though so here's another try: would it be fair of me to say "Bargey is a fraud because him and his party support Michael Meyers"? No, because I'd be pulling complete bullshit out of my ass about you and "your party", despite Michael Meyers being an undeniable charity-hustler.
Amazing that you can be so sure on Sharpton, but not this guy, when they're both proven frauds. I wonder why?

Last edited:
So yeah, crickets to my post as I suspected.
"My party"? You're a pissant making shit up while ignoring a mountain of links and evidence as to why Michael Meyers is a complete fraud and yet you won't acknowledge it because apparently me saying "Al sharpton sucks" is the end all be all of what you're really here for.
Maybe you're just too retarded to get it though so here's another try: would it be fair of me to say "Bargey is a fraud because him and his party support Michael Meyers"? No, because I'd be pulling complete bullshit out of my ass about you and "your party", despite Michael Meyers being an undeniable charity-hustler.
Amazing that you can be so sure on Sharpton, but not this guy, when they're both proven frauds. I wonder why?

Al sharpton has major political reach. This Michael guy is a nobody.

Mental midgetry at its finest:
Michael Meyers claimed they want to seize assets and land and went on a rant about Al Sharpton.
Then shows a 2 second clip of each candidate going "yes I'd support a bill", which tricks little retards into thinking they all want that.
No candidate said anything remotely close to that and simply agreed they wouldn't have a problem with a congressional study on how slavery and civil rights issues are socioeconomically relevant to those who came from a slave background. This could literally mean a study gets done and goes "yeah slavery sucked but we can't find a legally effective way of doing anything".

And again, Meyers is a complete fraud running a fake charity where he literally does nothing but go on TV ranting about Al Sharpton while getting paid money from republican family foundations thru an entity with no employees besides him, no functioning website, and nobody here wants to acknowledge that in the slightest. I've pointed this out a number of times, but suddenly nobody gives a shit when faced with that reality.

A- The clip I watched didn't say anything about seizing assets, but regardless that doesn't address your statement of:
"and incite anger over retarded reparations demands made by equally retarded and obscure people".
B- Yes if you'd support the bill or sign the bill then it's an endorsement.

C- Mental midgetry indeed.

A- The clip I watched didn't say anything about seizing assets, but regardless that doesn't address your statement of:
B- Yes if you'd support the bill or sign the bill then it's an endorsement.

C- Mental midgetry indeed.
I mean it's right there in the fucking clip smart guy. How are you denying this?

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Finally some people with skill showed up...shit was getting boring with only the gender studies guy here.

You were getting your ass beat, I bet you were happy to see someone else.

Back