Absolute die hard mcgregor fans just as cancerous as rick & morty fan base, agreed?

I didn't mention you, so why get so defensive
Well I mean you clearly implied that that was my opinion, come on buddy we’re all mates here so I’ll the beans and tell the truth

It’s not bad, not great either tbh.
Woah woah hold up there buddy, ya don’t just waltz in here dishing out ya opinion on rick & morty like you own the place, this thread is full of triggered people so you better watch your step boi they might get offended & no one wants that now do we guys

Something compells me to put my faith in you. I believe you Kobra, you are also my right hand man from this moment on. Duties will include, keeping Conor die hards at bay, that is all
You got the wrong guy for the job, I'd hate for you to waste valuable time finding someone better suited....I do know of someone who may help your needs...His name is @MescalineDreams he is super intelligent, and very unbiased, he also knows Conor Fanboy ways, very well. He is very well trained, and can end someones life with one punch. Rumor has it, he can actually beat the shit out of Chris Leben...
He may be better at keeping them off you, than I am.

I have a full plate already Mano, and my own fight to fight.
Good luck with your mission soldier.

You got the wrong guy for the job, I'd hate for you to waste valuable time finding someone better suited....I do know of someone who may help your needs...His name is @MescalineDreams he is super intelligent, and very unbiased, he also knows Conor Fanboy ways, very well. He is very well trained, and can end someones life with one punch. Rumor has it, he can actually beat the shit out of Chris Leben...
He may be better at keeping them off you, than I do.

I have a full plate already Mano, and my own fight to fight.
Good luck with your mission soldier.
One punch kill power you say? Interesting, send him my way, step into my office mr dreams

I hear you can one punch mcgregor stans into oblivion. We have some business to do my friend

Well I mean you clearly implied that that was my opinion, come on buddy we’re all mates here so I’ll the beans and tell the truth

Point out where I implied it? Thanks for proving my point.

I mean what’s the deal? Can we all reach a consensus here and agree? Consequently binding the sherdog community closer together like a widdle family. Apart from the mcgregor stans of course.

F*ck off, Jerry!

One punch kill power you say? Interesting, send him my way, step into my office mr dreams
Will do....He may feel over qualified for the job though...But he still has a superior fight IQ to anyone on these boards...So it is still worth the shot, IMHO...Yo! @MescalineDreams Got a job for you, you can thank me later ....

Point out where I implied it? Thanks for proving my point.
I’m pointing but unfortunately you cannot see the location, sad, I guess you’ll never know where exactly you implied it, only that you did

I’m pointing but unfortunately you cannot see the location, sad, I guess you’ll never know where exactly you implied it, only that you did

If I implied something, Id know, because I'm the one who wrote it. You are the one who implied your own defense mechanisms to my words bro.

Will do....He may feel over qualified for the job though...But he still has a superior fight IQ to anyone on these boards...So it is still worth the shot, IMHO...
I’m debating whether you are aware of the fact that I am aware of your sarcasm Kobra, I smell it from a mile away like an apex predator sniffing out it’s prey

If I implied something, Id know, because I'm the one who wrote it. You are the one who implied your own defense mechanisms to my words bro.
Ah but would you admit it? That’s a whole other question ay sonny Jim

If I sense any negativity toward me or my fellow comrades I will strike at will, elbows only

Reflexes of a tiger, strength of a silverback gorilla you aren’t prepared for the sheer mallice you will face should I choose to attak on site

If I sense any negativity toward me or my fellow comrades I will strike at will, elbows only
Any further attempt, to provoke me or my allies, will be met with vicious retaliation.

Back