Absolute die hard mcgregor fans just as cancerous as rick & morty fan base, agreed?

Screen-Shot-2017-08-25-at-1.34.20-PM.png

grown up people?
What the fck is that thing in the glasses?

You're kind of a goof, ClueChap but I'm digging it.
You better dig a little deeper & put that shovel to work boi cause I’m a lot of a goof, nearly full goof in fact, almost 100% nearly my evolved form; my final form is getting closer as the clock ticks away, I will be an unstoppably force on the sherdofforums, hated by many but loved by all and thus, my friend, is the cycle of life. Alexa play despacito

An immature Conor hater. What a surprise.
You clearly aren’t the observant type are ya babes? Because if you WERE which you ARENT you would by now be aware of the fact that I love mcgnuggets I just find most of his fan base awful

X gon’ give it to ya
Give it to me X, not them f*cking me I deserve it X!! Oh dear god not that I don’t want that oh my god it’s too late I better bite the pillow he’s going in dry oh god ahhh

What the fck is that thing in the glasses?
A human being, just like you my friend, you shouldn’t be so judgmental about others, I’m dissapointed, Kobra

I've watched Rick and Morty. Pretty funny show. You got a problem with that, pal?

Its more that sociopathic man children miss the irony in the lead character and take him as purely heroic.

McGregor as well is obviously a drawn to the same kind of people with the way he behaves.

So.... who’s for milk & cookies? *punches wall to express desire* cause I sure as f*ck am

Its more that sociopathic man children miss the irony in the lead character and take him as purely heroic.

McGregor as well is obviously a drawn to the same kind of people with the way he behaves.
I mean it’s pretty darn simple ladz, I’m saying I love these things but people ruin them with their normal tendencies and incompetence as a fan base, & basically just cringe me tf out so yeah I mean I’d rather live on the moon is basically what I’m saying

A human being, just like you my friend, you shouldn’t be so judgmental about others, I’m dissapointed, Kobra
Sorry Chap....Not really...But sorry...
Shouldn't be so judgemental??? Have you even heard that kid talk...He deserves it.

That goes for anything with a fanbase. If it's Gamer fanbase, Mcgregor fans, fake moonlanding foil hats, beliebers, pewds, etc, etc. It's like everyone got Aspergers.

conor fans don't constantly make threads about fighters they "hate"

Sorry Chap....Not really...But sorry...
Shouldn't be so judgemental??? Have you even heard that kid talk...He deserves it.
I haven’t watched the video however if upon watching said video the man in question DOES have an irritating voice then I declare your judgment completely justified

conor fans don't constantly make threads about fighters they "hate"
Yeah me neither, were you referring to someone? Because there’s no hate here, merely a bunch of butthurt conor die hards misinterpreting my thread and going off on tangents, relax yo it’s all fun and games in my thread all you need is love

I haven’t watched the video however if upon watching said video the man in question DOES have an irritating voice then I declare your judgment completely justified
It's not his voice, it's his words....
My comments are always justified......

That goes for anything with a fanbase. If it's Gamer fanbase, Mcgregor fans, fake moonlanding foil hats, beliebers, pewds, etc, etc. It's like everyone got Aspergers.
Correct, however the flat earth and moon landing fake believers are a completely different breed of retarded, there’s levels to this sh*t yo

It's not his voice, it's his words....
My comments are always justified......
Something compells me to put my faith in you. I believe you Kobra, you are also my right hand man from this moment on. Duties will include, keeping Conor die hards at bay, that is all

Yeah me neither, were you referring to someone? Because there’s no hate here, merely a bunch of butthurt conor die hards misinterpreting my thread and going off on tangents, relax yo it’s all fun and games in my thread all you need is love

I didn't mention you, so why get so defensive

Back